Chapter 17

SHELLY'S POV

Cole left an hour after we saw the bunny. We had fun, I'm very glad were together, but Jake is STILL on my mind! I hope it's just about our fight. Yeah.... That's probably it.

"Ok, were heading out now. We'll see you later. Peace." Jen said as David and her came down the stairs.

"Oh. Ok bye guys! See ya later." I answered. They nodded, hugged me and left.

I sighed and fell on the couch. I heard footsteps on the stairs coming closer.

"Mush?" I heard her call me. That nickname though.

"Sel?" I sat up on the couch looking into her brown orbs.

"How was your day?" She smirked raising her eyebrows up and down. I threw a pillow at her.

"Ow, jerk." She laughed and threw it back at me. We laughed.

"It was good, how 'bout you?"

"Good." She said slowly.

"What?" I whined.

"Tonight we have a cast dinner."

"Oh." Shit.

"You don't HAVE to come." She said.

"But I wanna! Well, Jake probably will be with his girlfriend, or bring her." I shrugged. She sighed.

"Well, Jen and David are coming back, they went to get something, but were going together. So when they come back, ask them about it."

"Ok." I'm so nervous god damn!

"Were back!" David said as he and Jen entered the house.

"You guys.... I got into a fight with Jake today and he's dating that chick again and I'm with Cole now. What do I do? She's probably gonna be there!" I said really fast.

"Bring Cole. Make him jealous." David said nonchalantly.

"Great idea!"

"Thanks, Shelly Bean." He gave me a no tooth smile.

"You're welcome, Davey Baby." I winked and we laughed.

"Ok! Call Cole, Mush!" Selena said eagerly.

"Ok." I hushed everyone and got on the phone with him.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Cole?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you, maybe wanna go out to dinner with the cast of Wizards, with me?"

"Um... Let me ask."

"Ok." He came back a minute later.

"Yeah sounds great, where should I meet you guys?"

"Oh, no we'll come get you, what's your address?"

"I'll text it to you."

"Ok, see you in a few."

"Ok."

"Ok." I hung up and he texted me his address.

We pulled up in front if the house and he came out.

"Hello everyone." Cole said as he got in the car.

"Hey, Cole!" Everyone said back.

"Always a pleasure, Selena." He said and she smiled.

"Right back at you, Cole." He smiled too. We all talked till we got there. We walked in and I introduced Cole to the group. They seemed to like him. I looked at the table and caught Jake's eyes. I smiled and he smiled back, what? I can't be friendly?

Oh and she was there. Damn she's ugly.

"Cole, we can sit over here."

"Sounds good." He smiled a goofy smile. I giggled.

The whole night I didn't talk to Jake or her, but he kept starring at me.

At the end if dinner, Cole and I walked to the car when Jake grabbed my shoulder.

"What, Jake?" I sighed, turning around.

"Can we talk?" He asked giving Cole a look.

"I'll give you two space." Cole said as if he didn't see Jake's look. I nodded and he walked with Sel to the car.

"Did you bring him here to make me jealous?!" He was fuming.

"Well, no. I knew she'd be here and that I wouldn't have anyone to talk to when Sel, Jen, David, Maria, and David would be talking!" I snapped.

"I can't believe you!"

"Why cause I brought him?"

"Yes! I wanted to talk to you and everything!"

"Then why'd you bring her if you wanted to talk to me?"

"Because, because she's my girlfriend! Why'd you bring, him." He said, disgusted when he said "him".

"Because, he's my boyfriend." I said and turned, and got in the car.

*************************************

Sorry I haven't updated and I'm sorry if this is short! Just stay with me here!

How is everyone? Xx.