Chapter 12

MICHELLE'S POV

I got in the car and waited for Selena. I can't believe mom left but Selena and I will be ok, I hope.

Is it bad that I want to be like Selena? Can anyone blame me? I mean everyone uses me to get to her, I wanna be famous one day, so badly.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Selena opened the car door.

"Where do you want to go?"

"I don't care." I mumbled looking out the window. It's Thursday May 1, 2011. At least tomorrow is Friday.

"Sel?"

"Hmhm?"

"Um, never mind it's stupid." I said quickly changing my mind.

"Shel, what?" She whined.

"I said never mind." I said a bit rudely and I felt bad.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say it like that." I sighed.

"It's ok." She smiled and we pulled up at Botagras.

****

SELENA'S POV

"Table for two please."

"Sure, right this way, Selena." We smiled at each other. I made sure to keep my head down.

"Can we have the one in the back, please?"

"Sure." He smiled.

"Thanks." I muttered. The man left and we sat down.

"Oh my god, Selena! That guy was so hot! And he was totally....checking, you, out."

~~~~

SHELLY'S POV

"Oh my god, Selena! That guy was so hot! And he was totally....checking, you, out." I said. At first I was excited but then I realized that no one like him would ever check me out. Ever.

"What's wrong?" she sighed as she placed her menu down.

"Nothing, just that guy was really hot."

"I'm not gonna lie I think so too, but I can be thinking about other men, Shel."

"He's hotter then Bieber." I muttered under my breath. I hate saying his name.

"What was that."

"Nothing."

"So can I get you ladies any drinks?" Thank god the hot guy came back, let's just hope we make it through dinner without people coming up to us.

*~*~*~*

SHELLY'S POV

~next day~

**BEEP**

"Ugh." I was woken up by my alarm clock. At least today is a half day at school. I got up and went into the bathroom. I applied my makeup and curled my hair.

I walked out and put on my clothes. Black leggings, a "MALIBU BEACH CALIFORNIA" high low shirt with rips up the sides, my black combat boots, and my maroon and white Neff beanie.

I ran downstairs and Selena wasn't there.

"Selena?" I called through the house. I didn't hear anything. I poured myself a bowl of Frosted Flakes and sat at the counter.

"Hey Mush!" Selena said moving my beanie a little.

"Hey! Watch the beanie!" I said putting it back to the way it was before.