Chapter 30

SHELLY'S POV

I woke up to bacon and instantly ran downstairs.

"Good morning soon to be 8th grader!" Sel said smiling at me.

"Morning, did you make breakfast?"

"Yes! Eat!" She said motioning to the bacon and French toast that was on the table.

"Thanks, Sel! That was great!" I explained after I finished my food.

"No problem, c'mon I'll drive you to school!" She said grabbing her keys. I nodded and slipped on my shoes and ran to the car.

I walked into the school and put my combination in my locker.

"Michelle!" My teacher, Miss Terpstra, called to me from the class room door.

"Yo! CTerps! What's going on?" I laughed as I shut my locker and walked over to her.

"I heard that you'll be in the show today!" She smiled.

"Yeah I will be." I smiled.

"Awesome! We can't wait!"

"We? Who's we?" I asked.

"Mr. Colón, myself, Miss Burnup, all of your teachers, Shel! We all can't wait!" She smiled.

"Are you serious? Miss Burnup? I can't do it." Fricken Miss Burnup.

"Why not? She loves you, and she's been talking about you singing for the longest time."

"I can't sing in front of her! It'll make me even more nervous because she always begs me to sing AND Selena is gonna be there." I explained.

"Don't worry. It'll be over before you know it, kiddo." She rubbed my back to reassure me.

"Thanks, CTerps."

"No problem." She smiled. The day went on normal. We got yearbooks sign and we fooled around in class.

My class was called down to the MPR where the show will take place.

Ten people went and it was my turn.

"Here she is, the one and only Michelle Gomez!" The music instructor at my school said into the microphone before handing it to me. I looked around waiting for the music to start.

I looked over at the teachers. I didn't bother looking at Miss Burnup so I looked at Miss Terpstra. She smiled at me which helped me calm down. I smiled back.

The music started and I started to sing.

I wanna make you feel wanted!

I heard my friends scream as I stared to sing the bridge if the song. I looked at them; waving their hands to the beat.

I looked away and saw that smile. Selena was here! I smiled at her and I starts to sing again. I finished the song and everyone went crazy! My friends all cheering, the teachers giving me thumbs ups. It couldn't get better then this. I saw the back door shut. She was gone.

I sighed and got off stage. The show ended 15 minutes dyer and I went to my locker.

"Michelle! That was great!" CTerps said.

"Thanks, CTerps! Have a great summer!"

"You too!" She hugged me and walked away. My friends have me high faves and said: "see ya later!" Which I just smiled at.

"Shel! That was amazing!" Miss Burnup said giving me a hug.

"Thanks, have a wonderful summer!" I hugged her and she hugged me back.

"You too, keep in touch!" She said and I nodded.

I walked home with Carolyn who wouldn't stop saying how good I did.

"Thanks Car, see you in like a few minutes?" I said approaching my yard.

"Yeah, see ya!" Carolyn said running home to get her stuff.

I walked in and threw my bag on the floor and ran into the back yard.

"Summer, finally." I smiled as u stood and looked at the backyard.

"You did amazing. I don't know where to begin." I heard from behind me.
***************************************************
The next chapter will have two parts so be ready! I'll update when I get 10 votes on the chapter!

What do you guys think will happen next?

If y'all love Justin Bieber, read my new book, "Love At First Sight" PLEASE and show your friends! lol.

Love y'all! Xx