Chapter 37

SHELLY

She had her arms around me. I wanted to say more about what I think about his recent scandal, but I don't like fighting with my sister.

I was about to open my mouth when mom walked in.

"Hey, girls!" She said holding groceries and placing them on the counter.

"Shelly girl, be a doll and get the rest of the groceries from the car for me?" She asked as she was pulling items out of the brown bags and storing them away into the cabinets.

"Sure, mom." I said and walked into the garage.

SELENA

"What was that about?" Mom asked as she was putting more items away.

"What was what about?" I asked looking at her.

"Why were you two hugging? Everything ok?" She asked with her head looking into the bag.

"We had a fight about Justin and everything, but everything is fine now." I said grabbing a chocolate bar from the bag.

"Uh, uh, uh! If you want the food, you have to help me unpack the groceries!" She said taking it from me. I rolled my eyes.

"Fine!" I muttered under my breath.

"Hey, guys! Here's the rest the bags!" Michelle cheerily said as she entered the room with the bags in her hands. She looked like she did when she five.

~flashback~

"Mom's home!" Shel shouted and ran into the garage. I chased after her.

"Hey girls!" Mom said smiling at us.

"Mommy! Let me help you!" She said climbing into the back of the car. I laughed and she smiled at me.

"Here, Selena." Mom said handing me bags. I followed her into the house. We were unpacking bags when the door opened.

"Hi! I got stuff!" She said holding two bags. She smiled up at us. She was adorable.

Wearing overalls and her small little shoes. She looked up at me and handed me the bags.

"Thanks, Shel." I said.

"Anything for my sister." She smiled, and hugged me.

~end of flashback~

I walked over to her and grabbed a few bags from her, of course she has more strength and is holding more bags.

"Thanks, Shel." I said

"Anything for my sister." She's smiled, and hugged me. I smiled.

****

So sorry for not updating quickly! I have some writers block, so this was a quick a chapter.

I'm trying to write a long chapter soon, so I might have short chapters until then so stay tuned!

Love y'all! Xx