Chapter 43

SELENA

She took my hand and we started to walk to the car. She was laughing to herself.

"Whats so funny?" I asked.

"I cant believe security didn't yell at me for riding on the railing!" She says laughing harder.

I started laughing with her remembering the picture she posted. We walked in silence for a little bit.

"Sorry we didnt do a lot of shopping." I said, speaking up. She looks up at me and smiles.

"I dont care about that." She says.

"But you wanted to go shopping." I unlocked the var and we jumped in.

"No. Well, yes I did. But I just wanted to be with you. I dont care where we are, or what we're doing, I just want to spend time with you. We don't have moments like this anymore. We're both busy, and we don't have time. I miss this." She says looking me dead in the eye.

"Aww, I miss this too. I love the moments we share." I smile at her as I pull out of the parking lot.

"I love you, Selena."

"I love you too." I smile at her again.

SHELLY

We just got home. I was so tired from running, that i fell on the couch and stayed there for a while.

"C'mon get up, you lazy bum!" Selena says slapping my ass.

"Ow you perv!" I yelled and she laughed.

"I'm not a perv, I'm your sister!" She said and started laughing again.

"How are you tired?" She asks laying down next to me on the couch.

"How am I not tired? I sprinted through a huge mall pushing people out of the way just so you didnt get malled to death!" I say all in one breath.

"Thanks for that. I mean it. I love my fans, but to be honest, today I wanted to spend time with my number one fan." She says smiling at grabbing my hand and shaking it back and forth.

"Thats meeee!" She laughs a little.

"Selena?"

"Yeah?"

"Promise me you will never change."

"I promise."

****

I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!!!!!! Honestly, I have been so busy lately, and when I wasn't busy, I wasnt in the mood to write, and Im so sorry about that! I have writers block a lot, but I'll try to update more.

Comment or message me what you want to read next! Romance, Heartbreak, funny, idk!

haha sorry again! love y'all. xx