Chapter 34

SELENA
I looked at her smiling at the sky. She was holding my hand.

I smiled thinking to myself how much I love her. She means everything too me, and I know she doesn't like Justin, and her opinion is the most important to me, but I can't fight my feelings for him. So I thought...

JANUARY 2014 (SELENA)

"Oh my gosh, ok thank you so much for calling." I said as I hung up the phone. Justin got arrested. Oh my gosh. What is he going to do? What am I going to do? Shelly walked into the room and looked at me.

"Sel, I don't know what else to say but, HAHAHA HE GOT ARRESTED!" She laughed hysterically and I got mad.

"Michelle stop it!" I snapped and she stopped and looked scared of me.

"I'm sorry... I guess." She said putting her hands in the pockets of her jeans.

"It's ok. But what am I gonna do?" I said sitting down on the couch. I put my hands on my face.

"What are you gonna do? You didn't get arrested, this is his problem." She said walking over to me.

"I know, but I have to protect him." I said looking up at her.

"But you don't! He made this mistake, you don't need to help him any way." She said looking at me, with disappointment written across her face.

"I guess." I said looking down.

"No, you know! How many times are you there for him?" She asked.

"Always." I sighed.

"And how many times is he there for you?"

"Not all the time." I answered. I looked at her, she was smiling and nodding her head, I stood up and grabbed my phone. I need a night out, to get my mind off of him.
****
I woke up the next morning to the tv blasting. I walked down the stairs to see Shel on the couch watching some Hollywood News show or something. I walked into the kitchen and fixed myself a bowl of cereal and walked into the family room and sat next to her on the couch.

"Pop star, Justin Bieber was arrested in Miami last night for DUI, driving on an expired license, and resisting arrest without violence. How will his on/ off girlfriend, Selena Gomez deal with this hard hitting news? More on this story at 5." The reporter lady said.

I looked down at Shel and she looked up at me.

"I'm not gonna help him in any way, I'm done with all this bull shit." I said shaking my head.

"Good for you Sel!" She said hugging me from the side. I smiled down to her and couldn't help but think:

This is it. I'm done with him.
***************************************************
Sorry for taking too long to update! Sorry for any mistakes I wanted to post this for you guys! Hope y'all had a wonderful 4th of July!

Love y'all! Xx.