Chapter 50

SHELLY'S POV
"What do you think?" Selena asked when she unlocked the front door, pushing both doors open, exposing the beautiful foyer enclosed by the giant doors.

"Selena, it's amazing." I stated as I looked around the home; two grand stair cases leading to the treasures that lay upstairs, a huge yet homey-feeling family room followed by a sleek kitchen. In the next room a connected living room and dining room decked with modern furniture. I looked at the wall paneled with big glass windows leaving a beautiful french door in the middle of the wall in the family room.

"The view is spectacular!" I gasped as I ran and opened the door and took in my surroundings; to my left, a ping-pong table set up near an outdoor kitchen with a plasma screen planted on the wall. To my right, an outside sitting area around a fire pit, and in case it gets cold, a screened in porch behind it, which I'm guessing leads to the kitchen. But in the middle, an infinity pool met with the pure blue sky with a breath-taking view of the mountains that hold the 'Hollywood' sign.

"This is awesome'" I say as I see Selena grab a water from the fridge when I meet her in the kitchen.

She laughs as she sees me run my hand over the marble countertops. I turn into the family room. I sit on the modern couch and look up at the crafted details in the ceiling.

"Come on, Shel! You haven't seen the rest of the house!" Selena said pulling me to my feet and walking with me to the stair cases in the foyer, where we started.

"As you know all the rooms you have explored," she said gesturing to the rooms I have fully discovered before adding, "but there are more!" She said grabbing my hand and bringing me to the garage, filled with cars, bikes, kayaks, anything! She pulled me into the office hidden in a room off the family room near a guest bedroom, I'm guessing for mom and dad.

"The basement." Selena said, pushing the door open and leading me down the stairs.

Air Hockey, ANOTHER ping-pong table, a plasma screen with a dance revolution game placed in front of it, a basketball game, one of those motorcycle and race car arcade games against a wall were spread out in front of us. I opened a door to find a movie theatre, and it was huge!

"Selena." I say as I stand on the dance game looking at the basement. She smiles and grabs my hand and opens a door; a long glass window holding a sound proof room behind it. I stared at the thousands of dollars worth of studio equipment set up neatly.

I turn and smile at Selena.

"Just so I don't have to be away from you a lot during the day." She smiles and hugs me.

"This is awesome." I say as I look at the arcade games. "But why all this?" I ask pointing at everything, "It's a little too much."

"Michelle think about! We're sisters who love spending time with each other, and imagine the parties we can have!" She giggles causing me to laugh at her silly comment.

"Plus, you can have friends over and have endless things to do!"

"Come on, we have the upstairs to explore now." She says and grabs me hand. I take one last glance at the beautiful items that are in my basement. I shut the door and start walking up the giant staircase behind Selena. The hallway has a giant bannister over looking the house that is spread out below me.

"My room." She says as she pushes open the double doors that led to her light lilac room. White furniture matched the plain bed with colored pillows across from a plasma screen. A small white carpet under her bed. A massive walk in closet paired with a huge bathroom. A balcony was off the bedroom.

"Nice." I say. She smiles and smirks at me. My eyebrows furrow together and she laughs and grabs my hand for the millionth time today.

We walk down the hallway again, and I couldn't help but smile thinking about how awesome this house is.

"By the way, every room in this house has a surround system connected with bluetooth to our phones." Selena stated as she turned on music and it filled the house.

"That's so cool!" I said and she took my phone and set it up. I just smiled.

"You're room." She said pushing the double doors opened. South Beach Blue (the same as my other bedroom color) walls, a beautiful fireplace next to my bed, an amazing blue chair surrounded by windows and two blue and white bean bags facing windows and a french door, leading to the balcony that gives me the pleasure of the Hollywood sign.

"I moved most of your clothes and bought you new ones." Selena said as I ran to my walk in closet. My mouth fell open at the sight of all my new and old clothes, I turned and saw my marble bathroom.

"Selena, this is all I could've ever asked for, thank you so much." I said as I ran to her arms and hugged tightly.

"Anything for you, Michelle. I love you."

"I love you too. You're going to down in ping-pong!" I yelled as I ran out of the room.

"No I won't!" She yelled back as we ran downstairs and outside.

We played ping-pong, listened to music, and enjoyed our time, and new home, together.

****
hello friends! i hope you liked this chapter, its nothing much but i dont know about you but i wanna live here!! LOL!

this is my 50th chapter! ive come so far, thank you all!! xx.