Chapter 27

SELENA'S POV
What the hell? He always antagonizes her. But she always bites back.

"I'm sorry." She said looking up at me.

"Don't apologize, it was all him." I said looking down at her.

"Yeah I know."

"Hah, wanna go get something to eat?"

"Um, ok."

"Let's go." She took my hand and led me to the car.

"I seriously don't know what you see in him, Selena." I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"I seriously don't want to get into this conversation AGAIN."

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes.

Maybe I'll tell her at dinner about he talent show on the last day of school

"Table for two please? Oh, uh, in the back, if you can?" Sel asked with her head hanging low.

"Sure, right this way." We followed the lady to our table.

SHELLY'S POV

"Thanks." I said and the lady smiled and gave us our menus. She came back after with our drinks.

"So this is how it's gonna be for the rest of my life." I sighed opening my menu.

"What do you mean?" She asked looking up from her menu.

"Having to keep my head down, like you, wherever I go? I mean, we might as well not even try doing that because the paparazzi know where we are anyway."

"I'm sorry, Mush. But tonight it's our time. No friends or boyfriends. Just sister time. So, anything you wanna talk about."

"Well, yeah. So on the last day of school-"

"What can I get you ladies?" The annoying waitress cut me off.

"Um can I have the Chicken Marsala, please?" I asked, then taking a sip of my soda.

"Sure! And for you miss? Oh my god, no way! You're Selena Gomez!" She yell whispered because she was on the bridge from crying or fainting. Or both.

"Yes, hi!" Selena smiled at her. I could tell Selena was afraid that she would go screaming.

"Oh my gosh! Hi, my sister is a big fan. Do you mind?" She asked handing me her phone.

"Of course not." I sighed.

"Here you go." I said giving her her phone back.

"Thank you! Oh, Selena what would you like?"

"I'll have the same as my sister, Michelle." Sel smiled at me.

"Oh." She looked at me.

"I didn't know you had a sister." She looked at Selena then back at me.

"I'll be back in a flash with your meal."

"Bitch." I muttered under my breath.

"I have to go to the girls room, excuse me." I said looking at Sel with tears in my eyes.

"Michelle." She said getting up.

This happens everywhere. I'm always there but people don't take notice. People know Selena has a sister, they know about me. But I guess that's only her awesome fans that know about me.

People ask for pictures and I'm there like: hey! I'm Michelle Gomez, you know, Selena's Sister? No? Ok.

I walked in the bathroom and looked in the mirror. There were people in the stalls.

I washed my face and I heard footsteps walking towards the sinks. I went to the paper towel rack and dried my face.

"Look at what we have here." I heard that voice. I know that voice.
******
Sorry for that short chappie..... I promise a longer one next time!

Almost outta school! How about you guys!

And if you like Harry Styles, read my friends' book! It's called: Secret Identity. Check it out!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 3k!