Chapter 41

SHELLY

"Alright, I will." He said, smiling. I nodded and smiled back.

"Ill see you guys later, bye Shelly." He smiled at me.

"Bye, Justin." I said smiling again. I felt a hand on my arm and i jumped and looked up to see Selena.

He directed his attention to Selena and then spoke up.

"Ill see ya, babe. Love you." He said before leaning in and kissing her quickly, and then walking to his car. She smiled and waved 'goodbye' to him as he drove off.

I shut the door and walked into the kitchen. I grabbed the Oreos from the pantry and placed them on the counter. I got the milk from the fridge and a glass from the cabinet.

She walked into the kitchen and sat at the counter. I turned around and grabbed another glass for her. I poured the milk and placed it in front of her.

"Thanks!" She said taking a fork and pushing it through the Oreo.

""Yup... how was the interview?" I asked. eating my Oreo.

"It was great!" She said, with her hand over her mouth so i couldn't see her food in her mouth.

"You were long for a while."

"Yeah i know. I wish i coulda stayed home and hung out with you... i mentioned you in the interview." She said dipping another Oreo.

"Oh, you did?" I asked, tilting my head looking at her as if I didn't know. I knew exactly what she said.

"Yeah! I said something like, shes a very athletic girl and I love spending time with her when i can. I love her, and shes amazing. I said more but thats the most important stuff." She said as i sat down next to her.

"I know everything you said. Before he came, I was watching a little bit of the interview. Thank you." I smiled hugging het.

"You're welcome." She said kissing the top of my head.

It stayed quiet for a few seconds.

"I love you." I whispered looking up at her.

"I love you too." She whispered back hugging me.

****

NEXT DAY~ SELENA

I woke up to hear a scream. I threw the blankets off me and ran downstairs.

"What happened?" I asked looking all around.

"Nothing. Im just on video chat." Shel said looking at me from the couch.

"Oh," I said still looking around to be sure, "I heard a scream." She nodded, put the chat on mute and flipped the camera so the girl was looking at our TV.

"Oh! Yeah, sorry, the girl screamed because one of my 'friends' (air quotes) put my number out on Instagram, and I've gotten so many texts and calls and stuff. I answered and Im video chatting one girl, and when she saw me she screamed."

"Oh, thank god." I said with my hand on my heart, I thought that she was hurt.

"I gotta go now, but it was so nice talking to you!" I heard her say to the girl.

"Oh ok! Um, this might sound pushy or something like that, haha, but can you tell Selena that I love her so much, and that I look up to her. I think that shes beautiful, and perfect!" She said happily. I smiled and almost started tearing up. That was so sweet.

"Of course I will!" She said.

"Oh my gosh I love her so much!"

"She loves you so much." Shelly said, and i can feel her smiling.

"Thank you so much for calling me, Michelle! I love you guys!"

"We love you too! Bye!" Shel said doing MY signature 'blowing the kiss' pose that I do on the Red Carpets and other events.

"She seemed very sweet!" I said smiling at her as she walked into the kitchen.

"She was.... why didn't you come sit with me and talk to her?"

"I don't know, I mean she was talking to you not me, and i felt that if you showed me the poor girl would get a heart attack or something." She just nodded in agreement.

"What are you doing today?" I asked looking at her. She sat down at the counter.

"Nothing, why?" She asked looking up at me.

"I don't know... maybe, you would like to go shopping?" I gave her big smile. She looked at me for a split second and jumped out of the seat and sprinted upstairs.

I walked upstairs to get ready also.

I walked downstairs to see her on her phone by the door.

"Lets go." I say grabbing the keys. She nods, and we wall to the car.

****

i am so so sorry for the wait for this chapter! I would right some and then put it off for a few days. I also had writers block so i didn't really know what to do with this chapter so its just a filler and Im sorry it sucks.

School starts next week for me. Im not going to have as much free time as i had with the past three months or so. but i promise i will update every weekend if i can.

again im so sorry! love you guys. xx