Chapter 25

SHELLY'S POV
I was walking up the stairs with Selena when I felt my body tense up.

"You ok?" She asked

"Uh, huh." I answered, slowly.

"Michelle, what's going on?"

"Nothing, it's all good." I said.

"Michelle I'm serious." She said sternly.

"Just because I stopped for a second doesn't automatically mean something's wrong!" I snapped.

"Sorry for checking on my sister." She rolled her eyes.

"Whatever let's go to bed." She nodded and we reached the top of the stairs. She went left and I went right.

"Good night." I whispered.

"Good night." I heard faintly as she disappeared into her room.

I brushed my teeth and I got into my pj's and hoped in bed.

I was playing on my phone for awhile because I couldn't fall asleep. I was about to put it on my night stand my phone buzzed.

It was a person you saw. The text read. It was from a blocked number. What? Ugh no I'm so scared. I put my phone on the night stand and threw the blankets over my head and went to sleep.

*NEXT MORNING*

SELENA'S POV

I woke up this morning to Michelle hugging me tightly. What the hell? She must've come in her in the middle of the night. I unlatched her arms from my body slowly because I didn't wanna wake her.

I got up and washed my face and brushed my teeth. I looked back at her and saw her still passed out. I walked into her room and saw her phone. I unlocked it and searched her phone.

I need to know what happened in the stairs last night. I checked her messages.

It was a person you saw

The text was from a blocked number. Oh my god. What the hell is doing on?

"Hi." I heard her say as she stood on the doorway.

"Oh my god! You scared me!"

"Sorry!" She yawned.

"It's ok. I have muffins down stairs for us." She nodded and I put her phone down and we walked to the kitchen.

She sat on the counter and she was staring into space. But every 5 seconds she would breathe heavily. I kept glancing over at her making sure everything was fine.

"Michelle honestly what the hell?" I said grabbing her hand shaking her out if her daze.

"I'm sorry. I'm just thinking." She smiled. I was about to say something when the door bell rang.

"I'll get it." I said and ran to the door.

SHELLY'S POV

"Hey, babe." I heard that voice. Shit.

"Hey, baby." I heard their lips push together. Eww I hate that noise.

I walked to the foyer where they stood, making out. Gross.

I cleared my throat and talked.

"Hey."

"Oh, hi Michelle. I see you're home." He said, putting his arm over her shoulder.

"Yeah."

"So. What was it like without her?" He asked laughing, looking down at Selena. She looked at me. I rolled me eyes.

"I'm gonna go out with Cole, Carolyn, and Harry." I said and she nodded.

"Go get dressed, and meet us in the living room." She said, and I nodded. I ran upstairs and quickly got ready. I ran downstairs and saw them on the couch. They were watching a movie. This time, not kissing. Shocker.

I cleared my throat.

"Can I have some money?"

"Uh, sure. My wallet is in the kitchen. I'll-"

"I got it for you babe." Justin said as he got up he kissed her cheek.

"Here, Shelly." He gave me a $20.

"Don't call me that again." I snapped sternly and turned to Selena.

"Alright I'll see you later." I said as I hugged her.

"See ya, Mush." She kissed my head and I went to the door.

Justin opened the door for me and I thanked him.

"Gotten any texts, lately?" He whispered in my ear. I gasped.
***************************************************

I AM SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT!!!!!! I was trying to think of ideas for this chapter, here you go! I'll try to update quickly!

Selena's Sisterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें