Chapter 54

SELENA
We were all watching a movie, Carolyn, Michelle, and I.

Carolyn was laughing and enjoying the movie, but Michelle kept staring at her phone. It kept beeping every second.

I decided to peer over her shoulder to see her phone. I saw dozens and dozens of text messages from Jake to her.

I let out an angry grunt, causing her to freeze.

She was turning her head to look up at me when Carolyn's phone rang.

"Uh huh, ok, yeah, oh come on. that's not- fine. ok. yeah I'll come home now." She sighed and ended the call.

"That was my mom. She needs me home to help her with something. I'll see you Selena, bye Shell." She smiled and walked out.

She was about to get off of me, but I tightened my arm that was tightly around her waist that was there so she wouldn't slide off me.

"What are those messages about, Shell." I sighed as she looked up at me.

"I-he- I-"

"Michelle." I sighed again, loosening my grip so she could turn around and face me.

"He wants to get back together." She said scooting back so she was off me completely.

"Seriously?" I raised my eyebrows and threw a hand in my messy hair.

"Yes. But I did not answer him so please don't be mad at me!" She said quickly.

I laughed at how she said it. It was kind of adorable.

"I'm not mad at you, I hope you know that! I have no reason to be mad at you. I'm just mad at him for hurting my baby sister." I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"I understand that. But honestly, I just need to not answer him, and move on. It's most important that I let him go and just focus on myself for a while, and on school."

"I see. Speaking of school, it ends this week!"

"I know, I'm excited! What are we gonna do after school ends?" I asked laying back on the couch.

"I was thinking going up to lake house and spending a few weeks there, to chill and spend time together!"

"Sounds like an amazing idea, I can't wait!"

"Me too! So, want to go out for dinner?" I asked as I stood up looking down at her.

"Sure! Can we go to 5 Guys, please?" She begged and I giggled.

"Let's go!" I said grabbing my keys off the counter and meeting her in the car.
••••
We got home after two hours. We went out shopping after dinner for an hour.

"Get upstairs and sleep, you have school tomorrow!" I yelled as we entered the house.

"Fine! Goodnight, love you Sel." She said as she ran up the stairs.

"Love you too." I said softly as I watched her disappear into her room.

I need to spend as much time with her before she gets too old, gets another strong relationship and before I can no longer spend a lot of time with her.
****
im so not proud of these past chapters honestly I am so sorry. im suckish at the moment, but I have plans for this book. I promise you all. im so sorry.

my birthday is tomorrow and im so excited! enjoy all of your holidays! love you all! xx