Chapter 13

SHELLY'S POV

"Hey! How was school?"

"Sucked. Let's go." I said looking out the window at Miss Burnup staring at our car. Stalker. I mean, she means well, but she really wants to meet Selena. And I can't blame her. Everyone wants too.

"Um. What happened?"

"Look, my teacher over there,-I pointed to her- really wants to meet you."

"Oh."

"You can meet her tomorrow." She nodded. She pulled out of the parking lot and drove us home.

SELENA'S POV

We walked inside and I sat on the couch. Shel came over and sat next to me.

"Look, kiddo. I know that you don't want to talk about it, but I'm here for you now." I said as I rubbed her back.

All she did was sigh.

"Selena." She said as she turned to face me, and I turned to face her. I nodded for her to continue.

"Selena. You have no idea how hard it is, for me." She sighed and looked away, disappointed.

SHELLY'S POV

"Selena. You have no idea how hard it is, for me." I sighed as I looked away, disappointed.

"What.. What's hard?" She asked trying to figure it out.

"Everything! You don't understand! These kids are cruel! And sometimes I just wanna, I just wanna..."

"You just wanna what?"

"I just want to leave! I want everything to stop! I just want to stop being here!"

"What!" She was fuming.

"I just want to leave the world." I sighed, but looked her square in the eye.

"Michelle, please don't think that."

"How could I not? People are ways comparing me to you! Selena does that, but you don't do that! Selena's gorgeous, how are you related to her? Your sisters a famewhore, she's this, she's that, you're stupid, there's no way you two are related! Everything sucks! And then people use me to get to you, they all wanna meet you! And what am I? The bait. I'm the bait." I yelled. I looked at her face through my eyes full of tears. She looked at me.

She took my tear-stained face in her hands. And looked at me.

SELENA'S POV

I looked at her. Why would she think that? Honestly, I know how bad these kids are, I was bullied for being on Barney, and I never really thought about how me being her sister, would affect her.

"Michelle. Please don't say that. I- I need you to know that I'm here for you always and I don't want you to feel alone, because I'm here for you. You're my baby sister, I hate seeing you upset."

"Selena. I honestly- I don't- ugh." She stuttered as she was still crying.

"Shh! It's ok, I'm right here." I said to her, taking her in my arms. I know that it's hard for her. But sometimes I don't know what to do.

She ran upstairs and I heard a slam. I'm just gonna let her be alone for a few minutes. She needs her space. My phone rang so I picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Selena?"

"Justin?"

"Yeah, hey baby."

"Hi, why are you calling?" I sighed, I'm not in the mood. I need to be with Michelle right now.

"Wow baby girl, not excited to hear my voice?" I could feel him smirking into the phone.

"Justin, I'm sorry but I'm not in the mood to talk."

"Why babe?"

"Because Michelle's going through a hard time right now."

"Aw, did some guy break her heart? I bet." He snickered into the phone.

"Justin, stop this right now." I was so pissed.

"Or she's getting bullied. She probably deserves it. She's probably a diva, just like her sister." He said, sounding like a smart ass. Damn!

"Justin, don't even bother talking to me. I'm fed up with all this! She's my sister, and I love her, more that I'll love your sorry ass. We'll try this again when you get your shit together. So I'm guessing this is a goodbye, because I know you won't." I yelled into the phone to the point where I almost started crying. I instantly hung up.

I needed to see Michelle.

I got two glasses of milk, Chips Ahoy cookies, and went up to her room.

SHELLY'S POV

I sat in my room just thinking about everything. All my friends use me, expect Carolyn, she's my homie for life. I know that sounds stupid but we've been through a lot together. My phone rang so I picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Michelle, you always take your sister away from me! I cant stand it! She just ended it with me because of her 'poor little sister' Dammit Michelle! Stay out of my way and you won't get hurt. Or at least not as hurt as you already are." He ended the call.

More tears poured out of my eyes as I looked in the doorway of my room. She stood there, looking at me.

*************************************

PLOT TWIST!

PLEASE DONT HATE ME. I know Justin isn't like this, I just wanted to have a conflict please don't hate!

Comment and Vote

And shout out to Car Hood.