Chapter 57

Michelle
I woke up and got out of bed very quickly, opening my deep blue curtains to allow the sunlight into my room.

The light made me more awake. I went into my bathroom and got ready for the day.

I splashed water on my face trying to wash away my thoughts from the night before and the dreams I just dreamt.

I couldn't get the pictures of last night out of my head, everything happened very fast.

I needed to find Selena quickly and ask her if it was real and I was not dreaming.

It was still early yet so I didn't want to go calling through the house.

I looked in every room for Selena and finally found her outside with a cup of coffee.

"Was Gina really at our house last night?"

Selena
"Was Gina really at our house last night?" Michelle asked.

I simply nodded taking a sip of my coffee.

"I still just don't understand." She pondered softly.

"What don't you understand?" I asked intently.

"Why you two are friends. I mean it just doesn't make sense how you guys met and how in such little time you guys became best friends."

"I know it's weird but it all happened the way we told you. Get used to it, she'll be around a lot now." I said getting up to go to the kitchen to fix myself another cup of coffee.

"I-i don't know." She whispered.

"I don't see the problem, to be honest." I said, finishing pouring my freshly brewed coffee into my mug. I grabbed the Orange juice from the fridge and poured some for Michelle.

"What do you mea-? Oh, thanks!" She said as I slid the glass over to her.

"You always say how you wanted to keep in touch with her after graduation and how you always wanted her around, here's your shot in the open." I explained shutting fridge.

She nodded slowly.

"I guess so. I agree, I really do, it just is so bizarre that she'll be in my life in a different way than as my teacher. It's cool, I guess." She gave me a weak smile.

"If it's awkward, then you can stay in your room or go to a friends or something, I don't want you to be uncomfortable." I smiled at her as I sipped my coffee.

"No, I don't care," she smiled sincerely, "when can we see Tay." She pouted, placing her empty glass in the sink.

"I'll call her, maybe we can meet for lunch next week?" She simply nodded.

Michelle
"Alright, I gotta get going, I'll see you later, love you," Selena said as she kissed my forehead before leaving the house.

I shrugged. I opened SnapChat and snapped Taylor a goofy face.

I laughed at her response: a picture of Olivia, her cat.

I snapped her once more before closing out the app.

My phone beeped and I checked my messages:

Can I come over and talk?~ Gina

I raised an eyebrow and answered.

Selena isn't home

I want to come and talk to you, can I?

Yeah, see you in a few

I closed out the app and sat back.

What could she possibly want to talk about?

I just a shook my head and made my way upstairs to get ready.
****
Hey, guys. I know I haven't had updated and I am deeply sorry but I have so much going on, and I know that's a weak excuse but I'm trying, I really am.

But more chapters to come, I've got ideas brewing! sorry for the wait, hopefully it was worth it with what's yet to come! xx