Chapter 45

SHELLY

I looked at her. Another tear escaped her eye. I looked down at her hand.

She took her phone back.

"I found my phone." Yeah, no shit. She was holding it up to show me the picture.

"I was trying to protect you I-"

"So you hid my phone... when did you think I was going to find out?" She asks putting the phone back on the table, staring deep into my eyes.

"I was waiting until I figured everything out. If she's just a friend, if they're doing a photo shoot together... you know? I didn't want you to overreact over this, especially if they are just friends." She lets out a sigh of relief.

"You're right, you're right. Thanks, Shelly, I appreciate it." She says turning her phone off completely.

I nodded and continued to eat my soup. My phone buzzed in my lap. I glanced down to see a text from Caryoln.

'Check shots' It read. I clicked the home button and found the app. I clicked it and the app opened.

"I'll be right back." Selena said making my head snap up. I nod and smile. She smiles back before walking towards the bathroom.

All I see are shots of Carolyn and my other friends. I text her.

'what am i looking for?' The text bubble pops up and she answers.

'search for "yovanna"'

'kk' I open shots again and search for her. I scroll down and see a picture of her and Justin.

''sweetest guy ever @justinbieber' Oh my lord. I look up to see Selena was still gone. I quickly text Carolyn.

'you need to come over tonight.'

'why? not that im complaining.'

'we need to talk to selena about this shit.'

'ok ill be over in 20'

'bring stuff for overnight.'

'kk.' I nod and close my phone. My phone lights up and Instagram likes and comments blow up my lock screen.

I click on one and couldn't believe what I saw. Yovanna was sitting behind Justin with her arms around his waist. Shit.

"You ready?" I hear her say as she returns from the bathroom. I nod and stand up.

SELENA

I had to get up and walk around and think. I couldn't sit here. I stood up.

"I'll be right back." I say pushing my seat under the table. She looks up at me and nods and shoots me a smile. I smile back.

I walk towards the bathroom and walk in. Thankfully, no one else is here.

I look at myself in the mirror; my mascara slightly ran down my face from when I cried at the table.

Get it together, Selena. Think about what Michelle said at the table! They could be friends or working on a photo shoot with each other.

I quickly fixed my makeup before taking one last look in the mirror. I walked out to see Michelle on her phone.

"You ready?" I ask. She nods and stands up.

******

We arrive home and the door bell rings.

"I got it!" Michelle yells and I nod. I sit down on the couch grabbing the remote.

"Hey Carolyn!" I hear her say followed by the door closing.

"Hey, Sel. I invited Carolyn to spend the night."

"Ok. Hi Carolyn." I say smiling and wave at her.

"Hey, Selena." She smiles before walking out of the room after Michelle.

I turn the TV on and watch some crime show.

SHELLY

"She's kinda pretty, though." Carolyn says looking down at her phone sitting on the floor with her legs crossed.

"Well, yeah, she's a model!" I say throwing my arms in the air with my phone in my hand.

"Oh shit." I hear her say. I look at her upside down. I was laying on my bed with my head hanging over the edge.

"What?" I ask flipping around.

"Another picture." She says showing me a new picture. The two of them out on a fancy date. Damn.

"We have to show her sometime, Shel."

"I know. I just need more time.. or more help." I say. I grab my phone and dial her number.

"Hello?" I hear her voice say through the phone.

"Hey, its Michelle. I need your help. Can you come over?"

"Sure. I'll be there soon." I ended the call and turned to Carolyn.

"Who was that?"

"You'll see."

***

SORRY FOR THE LONG UPDATE!

I know these pictures didn't all come out on the same day but ya know.

Who do you think is coming??

Love y'all. xx