Chapter 8

MICHELLE'S POV

I looked at Jen, David, and Sel. I turned back around to a Jessica sitting on Jakes lap kissing him.

"Hey now. What are you doing here Jessica?" David (Deluise) asked as politely as he could.

"Wanted to join the cast dinner that's alright, right Jakey?"

"Ugh. I guess." he sighed and looked at me. I guess I'll tell him tomorrow.

"So Shelly what do you want for your birthday?" Asked Maria.

"Well nothing much. I want to go out tomorrow with all of you including mom and dad tomorrow night." I smiled and so did Selena. (April 5 is her birthday)

"How old will you be?"

"13" they all smiled at me and I smiled back. Jen was giving a disgusted face to Jessica. I giggled. Jessica ordered her food. we all started eating.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom."

"Me too." Jake said and got up with me. We smiled at each other and we left the table. We walked by the bathrooms but sat on a bench outside the restrooms.

"Look I'm sorry. I didn't know she knew when and where we were gonna be and I'm so so sorry she interrupted our conversation."

"Jake. It's fine." I smiled and he did too. "I'll tell you tomorrow." He nodded and we went back to the table.

"Well that was delicious." Jen said after we finished our meals. We all agreed. We said goodbyes, to the cast, not to the bitch.

"Bye everyone! see you tomorrow!" We waved as we went our separate ways.

"So girls what we doin tonight?" Jen asked, she's sleeping over.

"Whatever you want, we could watch a movie." Sel said. we nodded.
We walked inside and got in our pj's and put on Netflix. We watched "13 Going On 30"

MOVIE ENDED

"That was so cute!" Me and Sel said at the same time and laughed.

"I swear you two are more alike everyday I'm with you." Jen laughed and me and Sel smiled to each other.

"Well goodnight girlies." Sel said and she kissed my head.

"Night."
----
MORNING

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Jen, Sel, mom and dad said to me as I woke up.

"Thanks everyone!" We all hugged and we ate bacon and eggs for breakfast.

"So girls let's go shopping!" Jen said and we got dressed and left. we brought so much stuff! I couldn't wait for the dinner tonight though.

"Oh my god I forgot to tell you! So yesterday, my teacher, the annoying orange skinned, math teacher, was wearing Dream Out Loud pants and shirt!"

"She's got some great taste." Jen joked and we laughed and went home.

"Mom look what I got!" I showed mom and she loved all the clothes I got.

"Hey dad!"

"Hey sweetie! my little girl is already 13, where has the time gone?"

"Selena's gonna be 18 in July." i shrugged

"Don't remind me!" Mom said and we laughed and Selena hugged her.

"Girls go ready dinner is in an hour." Dad said. We hurried upstairs and got ready. We left the house and arrived at the restaurant.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Everyone said getting up to give me hugs and they had presents for me! How sweet!

"Awe you guys didn't have to!"

"We wanted to." Jake smiled his hot smile and hugged me. "Happy birthday" he whispered.

I let go of him and looked at the table. Jessica was sitting there. Shit.
-----
So I guess a not so happy birthday? Hahah, the description of the math teacher is actually true, my math teacher puts so much bronzer on, she's orange!