Chapter 23

SELENA'S POV

"What Justin?" I asked, annoyed with his presence. Look, I love him, but ever since Michelle left, he'd come over like 12 times in one day.

Someone jumped into my arms and sobbed. I pulled her away to see who she was.

"Michelle!" I screamed and hugged her again.

"Selena." She said happily.

"Michelle. This whole thing was my fault I'm really sorry."

"It's ok. Is fight and say it was my fault but we have people over and I don't want to fight." She smiled again.

"Are you staying for good?"

"Yes, I couldn't stay away from you. I needed time to get over what happened but you're my sister and I couldn't stay away!"

"Did you thank Cole?" She nodded.

"Did you thank his parents?" She nodded.

"Did you take a shower?" I asked smelling her, and she giggled.

"Yes, mother!" She giggles again. And we walked into the back yard.

"Michelle!" Everyone said. It's not like she was gone for too long, but they haven't seen her in a while.

"Hey, everyone." She smiled and ran to Jen and David.

SHELLY'S POV

"SHELLY BEAN!" David yelled to me.

"DAVEY BABY!" I screamed back and ran into his arms.

"What's up kid?" He smiled down at me.

"Nothing much, how bout you?"

"I'm doing alright."

"Shel, what's up babe?" Jen said looking at me.

"Nothing. But can we talk, me to, well, you?"

"Sure, LEGGO!" She yelled.

"You're so crazy!" I giggle and she saluted me. I laughed again.

We walked to the bench by the pond/ lake thing in my backyard.

"What do you need to talk to me about?"

"Well, when I walked in, I saw Jake. He was staring at me. I know he's with someone, and I'm with someone, but I still feel something. You know?"

"Well, I think we need a guys point if view." She suggested. I nodded and she called David over.

"There's, there's no room!" I laughed as he tried sitting on the bench but ended up sitting on me!

"Sorry!" He said and we all sat on the freshly cut grass.

I explains everything to him, and he just nodded.

"Interesting. So, I think you need to look at your options here." He said, stroking his chin. I looked at Jen, and she looked at me, then we looked back at him.

"What options?" We said at the same time.

"Jake and Cole! What, I thought it was obvious."

"Well it wasn't." Jen said. We all laughed.

"Anyway, look. You've known Cole longer because of school, but Jake from the set. You need to picture yourself with the person you have stronger feelings for. As of know, it was Cole, Cole, Cole, Cole! But, Jake gives you that special feeling. You need to go with your heart." Jen explained. I nodded.

I was about to say something when I saw a shadow over my head.

"Hello, Michelle."

------

OH SHIT! A lot went down here... Shel expressed her feelings, and someone is here....

I'm starting a new book~ An Unexpected Love Story~ PLEASE READ IT!!!!!! I hope you guys like it! I'll post it later!