Chapter 61

Selena
"Happy Birthday!" I felt someone jumping on my bed.

"Wake up, Selena!" her voice called to me again.

"I'm up! I'm up!" I yelled, sitting up and she smiled at me.

"Happy Birthday Selena!" Michelle said, wrapping her arms around me.

"Thank you, baby girl!" I smiled as she pulled away from the hug.

"I got you a present, Taylor helped me," she said shyly before walking out of the room and reemerging with a box in her hand.

"If you don't like it, it's alright. The receipt is in the box."

"I'm sure I'll love it," I explained as I opened up the box, a white and rose gold Rolex watch came into view, "I was right, I do love it! Thank you so much, Shelly, but, how'd you get the money for this?" I asked and she laughed.

"Don't worry about it," she smiled sheepishly.

"Michelle," I warned.

"Selena," she mimicked me, "come downstairs, Tay helped me put together a birthday breakfast for you."

I followed her downstairs after I brushed my teeth and hair.

As I walked around the bend and made it onto the main level, all of my friends and family were there. Big gold '24' balloons everywhere and other decorations were in the family room.

I was bombarded with hugs and kisses and "happy birthday's."

"Happy Birthday, Sel," Taylor smiled, pulling me into her. I smiled and thanked her before saying hello to everyone else.

The rest of the morning was the same way, once everyone left. A lot of people stopped by to say hello and dozens of flowers were sent to the house.

There was indeed a breakfast put out for me, including eggs, bacon, waffles, pancakes and all different kinds of juice. Michelle sat and ate with me once it was just the both of us.

I haven't been home in a while since I've been touring and it feels so good to relax with my sister and celebrate my twenty fourth birthday with her.

"Taylor invited me to a party tonight," I spoke up, taking a bite of bacon.

"She told me. You're going to go after dinner with mom and dad, right?" she looked up at me through her thick eyelashes.

"Of course I am! And I won't be out late either since I have to come home to catch a plane. That reminds me, you need to pack!" I said excitedly and she just looked at me confused.

"You need to pack because you're coming on tour with me!"

"Are you serious?" she asked, excitement in her dark eyes. I smiled and nodded and she smiled so big.

"Really? Oh my god! Thank you, Selena!" she ran to me and hugged me before running upstairs.

I put all the dirty dishes in the sink before going upstairs myself.

I spent the rest of the day at home, taking business calls and just lounging out by the pool.

I went to dinner with Michelle, mom, and Brian, before heading to Taylor's.

"I'll have you home by eleven, okay?" she asked and I just laughed.

"Yes, now let's go inside!"

She pushed the door open and mostly everyone from my house this morning and hundreds more of my friends were in the club.

We danced the night away and just had fun. Sure, I have fun pretty much every night on stage, but I love when I can spend time with my friends, especially on my birthday.

Taylor and I strolled out of the club at around 10:45 and we went back to my house.

"Oh, great, you're home! Hi, Taylor!" Michelle screamed as she ran to us, hugging Taylor before hugging me.

"Glad to know you're excited to see me," I joked.

"I see you everyday, I don't get to see Tay often," she stated and Taylor hugged her.

"I have to go," Tay bit her lip.

"We have to go, too," I said and we all said our goodbyes.

"Ready?" I asked and she smiled.

"Okay. I'm going to get changed and then we can go, okay?" I said and she nodded.

We made it to the airport in about twenty minutes and were walking up the stairs leading to the private plane.

"You excited?"

"Of course I am!" she said excitedly before fastening her seat belt.
***
I know this is long overdue and it's kinda rushed but I'm away and have no wifi and I just wanted to update because ITS SELENA GOMEZ'S BIRTHDAY!! Happy Birthday my little ray of sunshine I hope year 24 treats you well baby girl!