Chapter 29

SHELLY'S POV

I sat up in bed and looked at my phone. A text from Cole, Mom, Dad, and.... Selena? Isn't she home?

I read the texts:

COLE: hey, just wondering, wanna go to the club with Hayes and I? You can bring Carolyn if you want. xx

MOM: hi honey! I'm coming back on Wednesday, can't wait to see you and Selena!

DAD: hey kiddo! Just checking in, how is everything? I'll try to come home early, but I will be home in less than 8 weeks. Can't wait to see you guys!

SELENA: Mush, I'm so sorry I left but I had to go get something at the food store for us because I'm having people over today, so I got groceries, probs be back in a 20 minutes. Sorry kiddo. Xx

I left my room to go eat breakfast. I watched an episode of Suite Life of Zach and Cody and then I remembered the texts so I ran upstairs to answer them.

TO COLE: hey, I'm sorry but I can't come today. Sorry, I'll see you tomorrow. Xx

TO MOM: hey mom! Can't wait to see you too! So happy your coming home! Xx

TO DAD: DADDY! I can't believe your coming home early! I thought you were gonna be coming back in October! Whatever though, I'm so happy! See ya soon. Xx

TO SELENA: Sel when will you be home? Because they're's a knock on the door.

She answered right away.

SELENA: Just open the door, please.

I walked down the stairs and opened it slowly.

"Selena?" I said opened the door all the way.

"Let me help you!" I said grabbing two bags from her.

"I forgot my keys so I texted you to open the door." She explained putting the groceries away.

"Oh, ok." I said putting the other groceries away.

"So, how are you and Justin?" I asked sitting next to her on the couch.

"Fine.... Why?" She asked looked at me.

"Just thought I should ask." I shrugged.

"I don't really care." I added and she giggle.

"Whatever, mush."

"Hey!" I almost yelled and she jumped.

"Hey! What's up?" She laughed and I laughed at her.

"Can I throw a party for the last day if school? Please?"

"Uh, sure. When?"

"Tuesday, after school."

"Ok. I'm having Jen, Jake, an David over today.

"Fun! Can I hang with you?" I asked getting up to get an apple.

"Sure." She said and I nodded.

We went upstairs and got ready for them to come.

Selena was still getting ready so I texted everyone in the grade and asked if they could come to my party.

I was waiting for 15 minutes and Selena still

wasn't ready when I heard the doorbell ring.

"Hey guys!" I smiled when I saw the three of them standing outside.

"Hey, Shelly Bean!" David said hugging me.

"Davey Baby, always a pleasure." I laughed.

"Hey girl hey!" I said to Jen and she hugged me and walked in the house.

"Hey, Michelle." Jake said jamming his hands in his pockets.

"Hey, Jake." I smiled and he smiled back.

"How you been?"

"I've been good, you?" I asked as we walked into the backyard.

"Hey guys!" Sel said coming downstairs.

"Hey, Sel!" The there of them said.

We walked outside and Jen, Sel, and David talked about god knows what.

Jake and I had time to catch up and I forgot how fun he is. We laughed all day and it felt just like a regular day. Like our past never happened.

"Do you wanna come to my party on Tuesday? It's like an end of the school year party."

"Yeah sure sounds fun." He smiled.

"Jake we're leaving!" Jen called and we got up and walked to the front door.

"See you Tuesday!" She said and I waved to him.

"Bye guys!" Sel said and they waved and Sel shut the door.

"Go to bed it's late and a school night!" She explained.

"Ok, night." I said and hugged her. She hugged me back and I ran upstairs.

My phone beeped and I checked it:

COLE: can't wait to see you tomorrow! And I'm excited for your party! Xx

Is it bad that I had so much fun with Jake, that I forgot about Cole?

****

Sorry for the short chapter but it's just a filler! The next chapter will be longer!

What do you think will happen?

Love you guys! Xx