Chapter 46

NOT EDITED

SHELLY
I smiled at Carolyn. She looked at me a little creeped out. I laughed at her.

"Come on, let's go get something to eat." I say walking out of my room. She quickly followed talking about One Direction.

"All I'm saying is that Harry better not go solo!"

"I hear ya." I mumbled.

"People keep saying that 5SOS are gonna take over and One Direction is gonna disappear. Which isn't fair."

"Yup." I nodded. I wasn't really paying attention. I love Carolyn, but my mind is somewhere else.

"Have you ever met 5SOS?" I asked, jumping onto the country holding a bottle of water.

"Nah."

"One Direction?"

"Nah."

"Who have you met?"

"Katy Perry and Beyonce." She said jumping on the counter next to me.

"Well, today you're gonna meet someone else." I said jumping down and walking to the freezer to get ice cream.

"Who?!" She screamed.

"You'll see!" I say grabbing two bowls from the cabinet.

"Woah. Not cool, man." She said grabbing two spoons from the drawer.

"Sorry, I just want it to be a surprise!"

"Well whatever it is, I'm sure I'm gonna hate it." She muttered plopping a spoonful of ice cream in her bowl.

"Carolyn! Don't be like that!" I sighed, opening the sprinkle container. I shook it over my ice cream and placed a spoon in the bowl.

"Fine." She said eating her ice cream.

"Michelle?" I heard a small croak from the doorway. I turned and saw Selena standing in the kitchen entryway.

"Hi." I said smiling.
"I'm going to go change... if you need me." She said in a low tone.

"Ok, I'll visit you in a few minutes, ok?" I said slowly walking up to her.

She gave me a small smile, "thank you." She said hugging me before quickly shuffling towards the staircase.

My phone beeped and I glanced down to see a text message:

'I'll be right there, thanks for telling me. xx'

I smiled as I clicked the lock button.

"Make that two people you'll meet today." I said walking into the kitchen to join Carolyn.

"Shell, I wanna knowwww!" She whined. I laughed.

"Carolyn, you'll find out in 3, 2 and 1-" The doorbell rang.

Carolyn lifted her head and jumped off the stool. I ran to the door and placed my hand on the handle.

"Michelle? Who's at the door?" I heard Selena call for me.

"Don't worry about it, I'll get it." I yelled. I didn't get a response so I guess she heard me. I opened the door to be greeted with two bright smiles.

"Carolyn, I want you to meet two very good friends of mine, Demi and Taylor."

I turned around to look at Carolyn who was speechless.

"Is she ok?" I heard Taylor whisper to Demi.

"She's fi-" I was about to say some

"I'm fine. Im Carolyn, it's so nice to meet you." She said staring at both of them, wide eyed.