Chapter 15

SHELLY'S POV
I woke up to Selena's arm around me. I didn't want to wake her but I heard something coming from her side of the bed. Her phone kept beeping.

Text Messages:
Babe, c'mon pick up your phone!

Look, it's not my fault that she ruined it for us!

Baby girl c'mon answer me already!
THERE WERE 42 OTHER MESSAGES JUST LIKE THAT. Oh my god! He left 26 calls. Damn. I'm glad they broke up, I don't like them together. It was so hard to see Selena like that, more stressed, and hurt.

"Mmhmhm." I heard Selena groan. Crap.

"Sorry, did I wake you up?"

"No, I've been up, did I wake you?"

"No." She just nodded, and pulled me into a hug on her lap.

"Michelle, did my phone wake you up?"

"Uh, um, yes." I didn't want to make her feel bad.

"I'm sorry, he won't stop talking to me. He sent me a lot of messages last night before we went to sleep. I'm sorry Mush." She said as she placed her chin on top of my head.

"Hey." She said looking down at me.

"What's up?"

"Wanna go out for breakfast, and then we can go to set?"

"Oh, sure." I was a little hesitant, to see Jake.

"If you don't want to come, I can drop you off at home." She said.

"No I wanna go!" I said almost too eagerly.

"Ok, calm down!" She laughed.

"Sorry, I just haven't seen everyone since that day... I can't wait." I smiled, and she smiled back at me. I'm still scared to see Jake, but they're like my family, and I can't wait to see them.

"Ok good! They can't wait to see you! They all have been asking about you, especially Jake." She said, smirking.

SELENA'S POV
"Ok good! They can't wait to see you! They all have been asking about you, especially Jake." I said, smirking down at her. She moved farther in my lap to create a space between us, and her deep brown eyes stared into mine.

"Don't do that." She said shaking her head slightly, giving me a disgusted face. I burst out laughing!

"HAHAHA, Michelle, sweetie, don't do what?"

"Selena, don't play dumb."

"Whatever, go get ready, were going to leave in like, 25 minutes." I said patting her sides. She got up from my lap and picked out her outfit. I got up and went into my room.

I picked out my outfit and did my hair and makeup. I finished after about 15 minutes or so and went downstairs.

"Michelle! Let's go!" No answer.

"Michelle! Please let's go!" Again. No answer. Now, I was getting scared. Obviously no one could get in our house, but I was still nervous. What if she fell and hurt herself?

"Shelly, get downstairs!" No answer. Crap.

"Mush! Get your cute little butt downstairs!" I yelled. I then heard her loud feet slamming against the floor.

"Oh my god calm yourself! Damn girl, but I do like that nickname!" She gave me a funny face and I started laughing again.

"Whatever get in the car, were already late." I sighed as I got my wristlet and went into the garage.

"And you say I took a long time?" She said with an annoyed tone.

"Michelle, please don't give me attitude, I'm not in the mood!" I sighed again. Honestly, she took 15 more minutes then me.