Young justice daugther - your friends

You did have your own social circles which was filled with friends at meant a lot to you, and your father and another family members had yet to meet your friends they only heard their voice when you were FaceTime them or on phone calls.

Y/n " you know you guys didn't have to come with me on portal right" you soon looked at your two guys friends who were twins. They are the sons of Harvey Quinn and poison Evan and they attend Gotham academy with you, and made school fun and enjoyable. Their names are James and Andrew they had the same personality as their fathers.

James " hey you made it sound fun and we didn't want to leave you alone"

Y/n " are you also her to see my answers for the homework for algebra"

Andrew " yes and no"

Y/n " oh come on"

???? " sorry I'm late"

Y/n " hey Alexander" Alexander is the son of cat women and you could say the women had changed once she become a mother and did some good once in while. Just like his mother Alexander was a master of taking things without getting caught and great martial arts skills.

Alexander " so do you dads know you are on portal with us and watching the Gotham arts gallery"

Y/n " no"

Alexander " well I brought some snacks and drinks because it seems like we are going to be here for awhile"

Five hours

James " wow for a night in Gotham it very ...."

Andrew " boring"

Alexander " quite" it had been fives hours and nothing was happening there were a few cars and people passing, but nothing that much was happening.

James " I think we have some company"

Y/n " who .... oh it looks like we have come across some robbers" you and the guys soon jumped into action and took down the robbers, which was an easy things with two of your guys having superpowers and the other two skilled in martial arts. You and your friends soon head back to your guys house because curfew was coming around and you arrived back at Wayne manor on time.