Pie (Thor x Reader)

"Lady Y/N! What Midgardian delight will we be making today?" Thor asked as he walked into the Avengers shared kitchen. Since eating the pancakes you made for breakfast weeks ago, Thor had become interested in learning to make them. You taught him how and that led to him wanting to know more.

"Well... I thought we could make pie today. There's a lot of different types so I wanted you to choose and we can get the ingredients."

"That sounds like a fine idea," Thor beamed. He's always enthusiastic when you speak to him about Earth and the foods you eat. Which doesn't surprise you with his appetite. He eats more than anyone you know and never seems to be full.

You pulled out your phone to show him the different flavors that he could choose from.

"What about this one?" he asked, pointing at the photo of apple pie.

"That's a good choice. It's a classic. The only thing we need for it is a few pounds of apples to slice."

You grabbed your wallet and headed to a nearby grocery store with Thor. It didn't take long to grab the apples, but you were both stopped multiple times to take photos. You didn't mind and Thor didn't seem to either. When kids ran up to him, he would gladly hoist them up onto his shoulders and talk with them.

When you arrived back at the Avengers headquarters it was empty. Everyone else was out enjoying their weekend. You didn't mind spending yours with Thor. Not one bit. He was always down for a drink and speaking with him was as easy as breathing. Not to mention he's tall and built like a god. Well, technically he is one.

You both washed your hands and started to cut the apples. You planned on making three pies so all the Avengers could have some. Or Thor would eat them all. Either way, they would be eaten.

"What's it like on Asgard?" you asked.

"Well, Lady Y/N, it's magnificent. The only thing as beautiful as Asgard is standing in front of me."

At the realization that he was talking about you, heat rose to your face and you looked down at the apple you were chopping.

"I am no liar. I speak only the truth. You are kind but fierce. I find you very attractive in all aspects. I would be honored if you felt the same towards me."

Thor put his knife down and came around the counter to stand beside you.

"Lady Y/N?"

"Yes. I-I do. I didn't think you would like me of all people though," you giggled.

"Why would I not?" he asked, tilting your head up to press his lips to yours.

You kissed him back hungrily, drawing him closer to you with your hands. He backed you up until you were against the counter. He easily lifted you up and set you on the countertop. His fingers trailed down your back as you wrapped your arms around his neck.

"Damn, get it man," a voice from behind you said.

You both pulled apart instantly, peering over your shoulder to see who interrupted you. Sam walked into the kitchen smirking.

"What are y'all trying to cook over there? Food or a baby?"