*Dad's Need Massages Too (Thor x Reader)*

Parenting is no easy feat. It doesn't matter if you're a prince, or a king, or if you've conquered whole armies. Having a child and raising it is a job all on its own. But it's something Thor loves. Being a father is something he didn't know he wanted, but becoming one and taking care of something so pure, so precious, it just captivated him. You had a beautiful daughter together, Eydis. She was three, and full of energy.

Thor walked into your room, shifting his weight from foot to foot heavily, and fell back onto the monstrous bed. His head was right next to your crossed legs and you stroked the top of his hair until you were met by his man bun. The hairstyle was originally given to him by you. One day he was complaining about his hair getting in his face all the time so you did it up for him, and he had been attached ever since.

He heaved out a loud sigh before he turned over and snuggled his face against your leg.

"What is it?" you asked.

"I'm very worn out. Eydy insisted that I carry her everywhere she wanted to go."

"... And you did?"

Thor was a sucker for his daughter. She was his little princess. Quite literally his little princess. Whatever she wanted she got. You were aware she was going to be spoiled, and you told Thor, but he said that he'll tone it down when she's older. You didn't see that happening though.

"Of course. I carried her on my back and shoulders for almost four hours before she wanted to come back inside."

A breath left your nose as you smiled and shook your head. "Do you need a massage?"

He flipped over, beaming at you. You took that as a yes and ushered him off your lap. The bed shifted and dipped from his weight being in front of you. You ran your hands down his athletic shirt, which was his go to when he wasn't having an audience. Your thumbs kneaded at his shoulder and back muscles, giving them the much needed stress relief they needed. He closed his eyes, fully taken by the release of tension.

"Being- ah- a father is hard," Thor said.

"You're a great daddy though."

"Honey..." he trailed off in a warning tone. You giggled, remembering that he asked you not to call him daddy during the day time. When you called him daddy, which you had first called him while you were pregnant, turned him on. He didn't know why, it just did. And at night when he was tearing into you and that word came out of your mouth it would set him ablaze.

That day though, as your hands were already on him and he was already in bed with you, you just couldn't resist. You leaned in closer, whispering into his ear, "Daddy..."

"Y/N," he warned again. One more time and that would be it. You could turn back... but did you want to?

No.

"Daddy," you whispered one more time. His jaw clenched and he turned around in the blink of an eye. You were completely pinned to the bed. His hands were holding your wrists at the side of your head and his cock was pressing against your thigh.

"You asked for this," he spoke with lust blown eyes. Wetness grew and pooled in your underwear, all thanks to your husband. The pressure holding down your wrists disappeared, instead moving to your midsection. He untied your robe and flung it open, showcasing your matching bra and panties.

You bucked your hips up, making sure that your vagina was pressing against his crotch. He groaned and squeezed his eyes shut for a second before they opened again with an intensity unparalleled by anything else.

He sat back on his knees, straddling your lap while you laid there. He didn't speak, just reached behind you and unclasped your bra and then pulled down your panties. He saw the wetness and held them up, chuckling.

"Darling, you're already soaking wet. All for your daddy," he taunted. He threw his shirt off, because he would never miss a chance to show off his impeccable abs, and took his shorts and boxers off too, unsheathing his thick member. It stood tall against his abdomen, something he was extremely proud of.

Unable to wait a minute longer he plunged into you. A strangled moan burst out of your mouth but the pain eased and became pleasant after a few moments of stillness. He started to move, going fast right off the bat. Even though he was thrusting in and out of you at the speed of light he would be able to last a good amount of time. He usually spared you that amount of aching, but he had gone multiple rounds with you before. It was a loud night, filled with many orgasms, positions, and locations.

Thor was above you, fully above you, and ramming into your pussy with inhumane speed and vigor. He was only a little winded and out of breath. Only a teensy weensy bit. Not everything was so perfect though. His hair was falling out of his bun, framing his face in a blonde, messy curtain.

You weren't going to last long. It was a given fact. The butterflies and thumping of your pussy were already there before he even started. You really weren't going to last long when he hit your g-spot.

"Ahh Thor!" you moaned.

"Uh uh," he scolded, "you have to call me daddy since you love to say it so much."

"Daddy!" you moaned as he hit your g-spot again.

"That's it baby girl."

He kept on going, never stalling his ruthless pace. Your orgasm was on the tip of your tongue and you were moments away from reaching it. Thor could tell you were about to cum. You had sex countless times and the tell-tale signs were there. Your moans were louder, your hands were clenched, and your back was arched.

The white liquid squirted out, and was followed not long after by Thor's deep groan and his own cum spilling inside you. He pulled out and used his abandoned shirt to wipe up the mess. You laid next to Thor with your hand on your forehead. He was lying on his side, smiling at you, just slightly out of breath. He was about to kiss your cheek when there was a knock on the door.

"Dad! Come play with me!" Eydis shouted.

Thor sighed but got up with a smile still on his face. "I'm coming!"