*Science Bros (Tony Stark x Reader x Bruce Banner)*

Tony and Bruce were science buddies, or bros as most called them. They were both very skilled in their fields of work, very established men. But whenever their "brainchild" Vision was created you paid a lot of attention to him.

You didn't like him or anything, in actuality you were fascinated by him. You knew it wasn't right to think of him as a science project but you sort of did. He was so complex, he even had human emotions. You weren't as skilled in the science department as Tony and Bruce but you were interested in it. That's why you paid so much attention to Vision.

Tony and Bruce didn't know that though. They thought it was unfair you were so attached to something they created. They were jealous. The two smartest people you knew were jealous. Tony didn't want anyone to know he envied Vision. It bothered him that you spent more time with Vision than him.

Bruce was on the quieter side but when Tony told him of his sudden annoyance with their creation he realized he shared the same feeling.

They decided they couldn't just sit idle so they devised a plan.

You were sitting in the Avengers base kitchen eating your breakfast alone. The other Avengers had breakfast earlier or skipped it all together. You usually ate alone in the mornings unless Vision joined you. You didn't like to consume anything as soon as you woke up and instead opted to eat a little while later.

You thought everyone had something to do, so it was a surprise when Tony strolled into the kitchen. He walked right past you and grabbed something out of the fridge before sitting in the seat opposite yours. He popped open his canned sparkling water and took a long sip, tongue clicking when he swallowed.

"Hey doll, whatcha up to?"

"Nothing much, just eating breakfast. What're you doing down here?"

He set his elbow on the table and flicked his wrist, as if he was brushing away something. "Just taking a break." He paused, contemplating something. "Actually... do you want to come down to the lab with me and check it out? Bruce is down there too. We could use some company."

You really wanted to go. They never invited you down there and you never had the guts to ask. "Oh, I don't know. I wouldn't want to impose." You fumbled around with your fork, pushing around your scrambled eggs.

"You wouldn't be imposing at all. Seriously, just come check it out. I know you're interested in that kind of stuff. You're always watching Vision, something Bruce and I created." He had risen from his seat at this point and was fixing you with a gaze that was almost primal.

"How about it doll," he strolled around to stand next to you. "How about you have some fun with me and Dr. Banner?" One of his hands brushed some hair off your shoulder and lingered there.

Your breath caught in your throat. You weren't the smartest Avenger but you weren't dumb either. It was obvious that Tony was coming onto you and you were into it. You had a thing for smart men, Tony and Bruce being two of them.

"I don't see a reason not to," you said. You rose from your chair, abandoning your breakfast and following Tony to the elevator. His hand was on the small of your back the whole way down and the whole elevator seemed to get hotter and hotter. You were tingling with anticipation, if your hunch was right then that meant Tony and Bruce wanted you.

Tony's eyes flickered from you then back to the metal doors and you couldn't stand it anymore. You just about shoved him against the wall as you smashed your lips against his. He responded immediately, opening your mouth and sliding in his tongue. You pressed your chest against his and that sent a shudder through his body. He nearly broke a sweat trying to wait to get to the lab.

It was pure ecstasy when you initiated the kiss and broke Tony from his vow to wait.

"You're such a bad girl," Tony muttered against your neck. His hand was teasing the bottom of your shirt, just itching to go under it. You weren't able to get that far because as soon as the elevator dinged Bruce was right there in front of it, waiting.

"What the hell Tony! So much for sharing."

Tony only shrugged and hoisted you up. You wrapped your legs around his torso and let him carry you to one of the tables in the lab. You had really hit the jackpot because as soon as you hit the table you had both men on you. Tony was at your front and Bruce was on your back, lips attacking your neck.

Heavy breathing and wet noises reverberated throughout the room. Bruce was gripping your waist as Tony was pulling your pants down. You were already so overwhelmed with touches you didn't think it would take much to make you cum.

Tony stripped himself of his pants and underwear and lined himself up with your aching and wet core. You had been starved of physical touch like that for so long you were needy for it.

Tony kept mumbling, groaning out things like, "You pay so much attention to Vision. You naughty girl. You'll make it up to us. We'll have you screaming our names. Isn't that right? Who's a bad girl?"

At this point your answers weren't even coherent. You were trying to talk then would get cut off halfway through by a rough thrust from Tony and dissolve into moans. Bruce wasn't getting nearly as much action as Tony. He pulled your shirt over your head and unlatched your bra. He threw it off into the floor and started kneading and pinching your nipples.

You were a mewling and sweaty mess, brain dead as these two men used you. All the attention pushed you over the edge in no time. Tony didn't stop once you came. He kept on rutting into you, fitting his whole length within your walls. He was intent to absolutely ruin you. He wanted you to chant his name, to make it the only word you could say.

Your mind was empty and your whole self was focused on the pleasure that was rocketing through your body. Tony was groaning louder than ever, rocking into you with such force you would fall off the table if Bruce wasn't supporting you.

Tony came, dick squirting inside you. He was panting and his chest was heaving. Bruce ushered him away as they switched places. Tony rested his head against your shoulder as he caught his breath and Bruce got ready in front of you.

Your vagina was already soaking wet and stretched from Tony's thick cock but Bruce's member was on a whole nother level. It was the biggest you had seen and you didn't even think it would fit. Pre-cum was leaking out of his slit. He was rock hard from watching you drool over Tony and he was ready to destroy you too.

As he pushed his tip past your folds you latched onto his shoulders, steadying yourself while you cried out. The moment you were adjusted he started to thrust, the slapping of his balls against you was extremely loud.

Tony was finally back in commission and ready to assist Bruce in any way he could. His arm snaked around your waist and down to your vagina, finding your puffy clit and rubbing it harshly.

You were moaning out so loud your throat would be sore for days. Banner was having the time of his life, seeing you a drooling mess for him and Tony. He was moaning into your ear, breath hitting it as he grunted, "Who made you like this? Who's pleasuring you like this? Say it."

You mumbled out their names but Bruce told you to say it louder, to scream it. You obliged, yelling their names for all to hear.

Bruce was so close to an orgasm he was trembling. With a few final jerks he was cumming into you, filling you more than ever before. All three of you were in disarray, sore and aching from the little rendezvous.

You all thoroughly enjoyed it would meet up to fuck every once in a while from then on.

A/N

Requests are open!