Baby Fever Pt. 2 (Peter Quill x Reader)

Having a baby was a lot harder than you imagined. The pregnancy was one thing, but the first few months after the baby was born were the hardest. There were so many sleepless nights you were basically running on coffee and energy drinks. Another thing that was aggravating was your sex drive. You were horny as hell but couldn't have sex. That just made your mood even worse.

Your baby was the light of your lives and cuter than anything you'd seen before but the first time you caught a break you took it. Peter put down the baby for a nap because they were tired. You flopped onto your bed and Peter crawled in with you. It was obvious how tired you both were, bags under your eyes and wobbling side to side when you walked.

Peter rolled over and rested his head on your chest. You combed through his messy hair mindlessly.

"Parenting is hard," Peter mumbled.

"I know, but you're doing great. I couldn't have asked for a better partner."

"Mmm... me either." Peter lifted his head and reached his hand under your shirt. You stopped wearing bras since you were breastfeeding and Peter was going to take full advantage of it. He squeezed your soft boobs and lifted your shirt up all the way to your collarbones. He continued to squeeze and knead your boobs but began to kiss your stomach and suck on the skin there.

"Peter?" you whispered.

"Yes?"

"I want you."

His eyes darted to yours just to see if you were joking. You weren't, you were dead serious. It had been too long since you whipped out the slow music and got intimate. Peter rolled off you and got on his knees. You pulled your shirt off and tossed it aside.

Peter was fumbling with the zipper on his pants from the urgency he felt. He wanted you so badly he couldn't handle himself. He also didn't know how long you had until your child woke up and inevitably required attention.

While Peter was undoing his clothes you slid your shorts and panties down. You pussy was aching for him but he was taking a little too long for your liking. One of your hands went down to your vagina and found your clit. You started to rub it in circles while Peter watched, mesmerized.

"Quill," you whined. He broke out of his trance and threw his clothes to the side. A broken gasp left your lips when he slid inside you. After almost a year you finally felt his dick inside you again. It almost felt like losing your virginity all over again. You were already falling apart at the seams, whining for him to hurry and get moving.

All resistance dissolved and he went the rest of the way in before he started to pound into you. The feeling was overwhelming, his hands touching your boobs, his dick slipping in and out of you, your finger rubbing vigorously at your clit.

You had to clamp your hand over your mouth to keep from being too loud. The last thing you wanted was your bundle of joy to wake up. You were reaching your climax a lot faster than you would have a year ago. Peter rutted into you even faster, hitting your g-spot multiple times and making you hurtle over the edge almost immediately.

Your eyes were watering once Peter came inside you moments later. You were holding back sobs while you came down from your high. Peter was looking at you with genuine concern, afraid that he hurt you in some way.

"Are you okay?" he panted.

You squeezed your eyes shut and nodded. You weren't in pain but you were feeling things all throughout your body. That was the first time your orgasm had rocked your body in such a way.

Quill laid beside you and pulled you into his arms. He ran his fingers through your hair while he kissed your slightly damp forehead. You let the tears slide down your cheeks and onto his bare chest. Such a long sexual hiatus had completely reset your body, making you feel that to a whole nother intensity.

A/N

Request I got on Tumblr by the same person that requested the first Baby Fever one-shot! My requests are open so don't be afraid to comment some ideas!