*Killing Me Softly (Tom Hiddleston x Reader)*

*SMUT*

Tom Hiddleston is an amazing actor, but he's an even better boyfriend. You could attest to that personally. He was always kind and caring, in public and in bed. Sex with him was intense in the sweetest way possible.

You would arrive home with him after an event tired and pent up. No matter how often you did it, you would never get tired of doing it with him. He would toss his suit jacket onto the couch and then pull you in. He smelled like heaven, wearing his usual fragrance: Blood Oranges by Shay and Blue London.

Your hands would tangle into his curls as he lifted you up.

"You looked ravishing tonight, princess." His accent would absolutely melt you, head falling back as his lips attached to your neck. Your hands raked through his hair while he walked you to the bedroom.

You slipped out of his arms and turned around, letting him undress you as usual. He unzipped your dress slowly, his mouth exploring the skin that became exposed to him. The zipper ended at your lower back and that's where he lingered the longest. He softly sucked and nibbled at the soft skin while his hands held onto your hips.

There was no rushing or harshness about it. He looked at you with tender eyes as the dress pooled at your feet. His lips reattached to yours and he guided you onto the bed. Your knees hit the edge and you lowered onto it and backed up until you were against the pillows. You laid down as Tom crawled on top of you.

"Look at you darling, waiting to have me so eagerly." He stripped at the foot of the bed, making sure you were watching as he did so. First his tie came off, then his shirt, then his belt, then his pants. He was left in his underwear, just as you were. When he got closer your hand reached out to touch him and he allowed it, putting his hand on yours as it sat against his chest. You could feel his heartbeat, the quickened thud that was caused by the sight of you.

"Are you ready darling?" He cocked his head to the side slightly.

You nodded your head quickly and he chuckled, "Good girl."

His hand left yours and moved to your panty line. You were prepared for what was to come and that was why you were currently wearing a lacy set. The look of it on you set Tom on fire from the inside out. He didn't move too quickly, trailing his fingertips from the dip between your breasts to your sides. You shivered beneath his touch, you were ready to take him but he wouldn't do it in a rush.

He took your underwear off and let it drop to the side of the bed. His eyes stayed on your exposed vagina as he lowered his head to it. He licked a stripe up it, and teased the entrance with his tongue before he inserted it. He stroked one of your raised thighs with his hand as he moved and swirled his tongue.

The hand he wasn't doing anything with joined him down below. He used his thumb to circle your clit, exposing you to even more pleasure. He rubbed it harder as his tongue moved quicker. He kept going at that relentless pace until you were shaking from head to toe. You grabbed a fist full of sheets as your body rocked with your first orgasm.

Tom's head raised, your cum trailing down his chin. "You taste so wonderful darling. How did I get so lucky?"

Your chest was heaving as you came down from your high. He wasn't going to stop there though. He pulled off his underwear and wiped the cum off his face to smear on his dick. He lined himself up and pushed in, making a whimper escape your lips.

He rocked his hips against yours, praising you between thrusts. "Yes, ah, you take me so well. Just like that darling, yes."

Having his cock inside you wasn't enough for him, he wanted to see your face contort with pleasure. He added back the hand that was circling your puffy clit. His other hand cupped your breast, which was still covered. Your nipple was hard against the fabric and he could feel it.

With all those things happening at once you were overwhelmed, tremors moving through your body and toes curling as another orgasm struck your body.

"You make me so proud princess, showing me how much you enjoy my cock." His voice was slightly choked but he made it as soft as possible, praising you as he continued to move back and forth.

You were still vibrating with pleasure, waiting for Tom to release inside you. It didn't take long, your two orgasms egging on his. He shuddered as he came, biting his lip to muffle a moan. He slowed down before he stopped, slipping out and changing positions to lay beside you. He breathed heavily into your shoulder as he peppered kisses across them.

A/N

I got this request on AO3. If you guys have any requests feel free to tell me!