*Discoveries (Vision x Reader)*

*SMUT*

Your sex life with Vision was good. You didn't change things up much but that wasn't a problem to you at all. When Vision asked if you had any kinks one night at dinner you were slightly taken aback.

"Do I have any what?" This was unexplored territory. You had never tried anything like that so you weren't sure.

"Kinks, darling. I was doing research on how to make you feel good. I stumbled upon them and I would like to know if you have any we could try out."

"Well, I mean- I don't know if I have any but if you'd like to explore some I would be down for it."

And that's how you ended up tied down to the bed just an hour later. Bondage was something that you knew of but never done before. You were pleased to find out that it actually turned you on a lot. Vision seemed to be enjoying it as well.

As he swirled his tongue around inside you, you whimpered, unable to touch him or yourself. The binds around your wrists held your hands in place. While you writhed under him, Vision could explore your whole body and listen to all the erotic noises that came from you.

You were aching to touch yourself and increase your pleasure, but Vision dominating you was even more enjoyable. He was in full control and you had no choice but to submit to him. His hands held tightly onto your thighs as he expertly worked his mouth. He knew all your sensitive spots, picking up on them every time you had sex.

He was constantly learning and researching every possible way to push you to an orgasm. Over the course of a week after that conversation you would try multiple different things, each exciting you both to different extents.

You also participated in finding out about new things to try. You never realized it but you loved when Vision would praise you while he kissed your body, his soft words echoing through your head.

He would coo over how beautiful you were, or how nice your voice sounded when he thrusted into you. When he did that it would send you over the edge in no time. His accent was like velvet in your ears.

A praise kink, you came to find out, was something you could definitely get behind. Bondage was another thing you two would continue to use. Vision would use all different kinds of knots and ties on you, showing off his intricate work. Despite his usually serious demeanor, he would get really wound up seeing you at his will.

Another thing you tried was tying him up. You thought you were the submissive one but Vision moaning and thrusting up to meet your hips as you rode him could have hurtled you towards your orgasm any day.

You were invigorated to explore all these new things and spice up things in the bedroom from now on.

A/N

This was a request I got on AO3! It was for Vision smut where he discovers kinks!