*Jealous Wanda (Wanda Maximoff x Reader)*

Wanda wasn't normally a jealous girlfriend but since you started getting more and more involved with the team you were always talking to Natasha. Natasha was gorgeous and a total badass and Wanda didn't think she could compete with that.

After a long day with the Avengers you went to your apartment, looking forward to seeing your girlfriend. You took off your shoes and tossed your jacket on the back of the couch. You were putting away your keys when Wanda stalked up behind you and wrapped her arms around your waist.

"Hey baby. What've you been up to?" You turned around and hugged Wanda back.

She sighed, "Nothing. Just waiting for you." Wanda's voice had an unnatural sadness to it that you couldn't miss.

"What's wrong?" You lifted her face so she was looking at you. Your concerned eyes stared into her sad ones. Wanda bit her lip and curled her toes in her socks.

"I missed you, that's all." She gave you a meek smile and got on the tips of her toes to kiss you. You kissed her back when she pulled away you didn't let her go. She always missed you when you were working but this time it was different. Something else was bothering her.

"Are you sure?" you asked. "You know you can tell me anything right?"

"I know... actually... Do you like other girls?"

Your eyes widened and you shook your head. "None other than you. Why?"

"You talk to Natasha a lot and I thought that maybe you like her."

You let out a little breath. "Nat and I are just friends. Besides, I'm pretty sure she has a thing for Banner."

You kissed the top of your girlfriend's head and she giggled a bit. "I only have eyes for you. I love you." You caressed Wanda's cheek and gave her many more kisses to the top of her head.

"I love you too." Wanda starts kissing your lips again but this time more fervently. Her arms wrap around your neck and she's pulling you into her.

"Mmm baby..." Your hands hold onto her waist as she slips her tongue into your mouth.

"Let me show you how much I love you," Wanda whispers against your mouth. She reattaches her mouth to yours and guides you to your bedroom. Your knees hit the bottom of the bed and she pushes you down onto it.

She digs through her drawers as you undress, ready for what's to come. You're tired and worn out and your girlfriend taking care of you is just what you need at the moment.

Wanda pulls out a strap on and lube and turns around with a smile. She's nearly salivating when she sees you laid back on the pillows completely nude. She wants to take your nipples in her mouth and suck them, curl her dainty fingers inside of your hot core, and make you moan her name into oblivion.

She pulls her clothes off in a second, leaving herself in just her underwear. You swoon at your girlfriend's gorgeous body and sheer eagerness that's evident in her moves. Her eyes don't leave yours as she puts on the harness.

Like a lioness she climbs onto the bed. She leans over you and starts to kiss you, keeping your attention on her mouth as she sneaks a hand to your pussy. You gasp when you feel a finger at your entrance. Wanda smiles against your lips as she pushes it in.

Her other hand is on your breasts, taking them each between her fingers and pinching your sensitive buds. You're raking through her hair as her lips trail further down to your throat. In just a few moments she's pushing in another finger and scissoring them inside you to stretch your walls. You weren't paying attention to the size of dildo she had but it was huge and that meant she would have to stretch you to max capacity.

She keeps on going with her fingers, adding more until she's ready to have her whole fist inside you. Your brows are creased and she's doing everything she can to take your mind off the hand that was about to go inside you.

She's suckling at your boobs and biting them lightly as you moan her name. At this point you knew what she was trying to do.

"I'm ready," you pant.

Wanda goes with the signal and pushes, your heat enveloping all her fingers all the way to the knuckle before her entire fist was inside you. You're letting out short pants and moans from the stretch.

Wanda takes control of your mouth again as she starts moving her fist back and forth slowly. Small tears are pricking at the edge of your eyes and she's doing her best to make the pain minimal. After pushing in and out a few times she takes her fist out. Your chest is heaving at the release of pressure against your walls.

Wanda gives you a tender kiss before she squirts lube onto the enormous dildo attached to her harness.

Your hands are on the knees of your open legs, gripping them for support as the dildo entered you. It slipped in well enough, but then she pushed more than just the tip in and your walls were stretched further than before. The artificial veins on it were prominent and you could feel them inside you and coming past your entrance.

Wanda laid her hands on top of yours as she rocked into you. She had gotten the groove and rhythm of her thrusts down and she was relishing over your expression. Your head was tilted back, mouth open as you moaned and eyes shut. If she wasn't holding onto you for support she would be caressing and kissing your face.

She could tell you were edging towards your orgasm. She was coaxing you to it, talking lowly and praising you while she continued to thrust, but harder than before.

"Come on baby. I know. I know you're almost there. You're taking it so well. You look gorgeous. Yeah- Yeah cum for me. That's it." She smiled as you covered her dildo in your cum. She took it out of you and made sure your eyes were open as she unstrapped the harness and licked and sucked the cum-covered dick.

She licked it clean and when she was done her mouth made a satisfying pop.

"You taste so good baby."