*Truth or Dare (Wanda Maximoff x Reader)*

Liking someone, especially your friend, is hard. It isn't hard to like someone, it's hard to tell them. Wanda was a goddess in your eyes and you had a serious crush on her. Natasha gave you hell over it. She was like a big sister to you.

You joined the Avengers when you were pretty young and she immediately took you under her wing. After being with them for a year she was basically your family, along with the rest of the Avengers. When Wanda joined you were glad to have someone closer to your age. It was refreshing to have a girl to hang out with other than Natasha. Not that something was wrong with her.

That friendship changed to something more on your end, or at least you thought it was only on your end. The part that Natasha found so funny was that you were so oblivious. It was obvious she liked you back but you didn't seem to think so. But since Natasha knew and neither of you would act, she took matters into her own hands.

"Okay, let's play a game guys!" she shouted.

"Oh how swell! A game!" Thor responded.

Clint groaned as he came out of his room and sat down on the couch with the growing crowd. You made a circle, some of you on the couch and some on the floor. You and Wanda were on the floor next to each other with Natasha sitting beside you.

"Okay so what's the game?" Tony asked.

"Truth or dare, a simple kids game."

"I can't believe you think I'd play this sober. Wait I'll be right back," Tony said before he ran off to the kitchen. You all waited for him and he came back to the living room with bottles of alcohol and glasses. Clint was in the same boat as Tony. He sure as hell didn't want to say or do anything and remember it. He was the first to take a glass and fill it with whiskey.

The rest of you followed and the game didn't start until everyone had at least downed a whole cup.

Natasha started the game and it soon kicked off. The game of truth or dare started innocently and you more or less just made fun of each other. That was until Nat dared Thor to take off his shirt and then Tony thought he just had to take his shirt off too.

The game quickly became more and more scandalous after that, more people taking off clothes, including you. All kinds of stuff was being dared at that point. Tony dared Bruce to take a shot off of Clint's stomach and he was so wasted that he actually did it. It seemed like the only people not completely drunk were you, Natasha, and Wanda.

You didn't want to do something you would regret so you laid off after two glasses. Wanda wasn't big on drinking so she only had a cup. But Natasha was staying as sober as possible for the scheme she was working up.

Multiple rounds went by and it was Natasha's turn again. She tapped her chin and looked around the group before her eyes landed on you. A mischievous grin spread on her face as she asked you, "Truth or Dare?"

"Truth."

"Okay... is it true you like someone in this room?"

Your mouth dropped open before you answered. "Yes."

And even though the group was drunk and intoxicated this got their attention. They knew you were bisexual so it could be any of them. Wanda immediately turned to look at you. Out of everyone she was the most shocked. Her stomach fluttered, partly from hope and partly with stress. Of course she hoped you liked her but she also knew you could like any of the other hot people you hung out with.

"Who is it?" Wanda asked.

"You have to wait your turn! Right now it's Y/N's," Natasha said.

Your face was hot and you were rushing to get the attention off yourself. "Wanda truth or dare?"