*Stress Relief (Scott Lang x Reader)*

*SMUT*

You could hear the door to your house shut from your bedroom. That meant Scott was finally home. He started working with the Avengers and now he was gone for days or weeks at a time.

Scott walked through the doorway still in his Ant-Man suit.

"Hey there. How did it go?"

He sighed and flopped onto the bed, "It went good." He paused and put his hand on his chin so he could look at you. "I wish we weren't apart for so long though."

You nodded your head in understanding. You felt the exact same. You missed him and the way he kissed you good morning and the way he made love to you almost every night.

You leaned over and kissed his forehead, "I know, but I'm extremely proud of you. You're doing so much and I hope you know that it's worth it."

"I miss you though," he pouted. Even though he was tired he was still going to try to charm you. You had been apart for over a week and he was aching for you. You were his world. You were there for him when he came back from jail and helped him get settled.

You knew exactly what he wanted, but first he would have to get out of his suit.

"I don't think I can get that off you while in bed." You gestured to his outfit.

"Right." He rolled out of bed and stood so you could undress him. In usual Scott fashion he was only wearing boxers underneath it. You had asked him about it before and he said it gets hot in there.

Finally free, he turned and wrapped you in his arms. He gave you a chaste kiss on the lips then pulled back to softly smile at you. The corners of his green eyes wrinkled when he did.

Scott had such soft features that you admired every time you were close. But you could tell how tired he was. He had bags under his eyes and his actions were a bit more sluggish than normal.

"Let me take care of you tonight," you whispered.

He kissed you on the nose and nodded. He laid back down on the bed and watched as you undressed. You didn't try to be overly sexy, you were both tired and what you really wanted was to feel connected again.

Sex with Scott wasn't normally super rough or wild. It was usually the kind and sensual type. It's always personal and soft, which you love.

Butt naked you walked over to the bed and sat on his lap. You could feel him through his underwear. He set his hands on your hips and started to massage them with his thumbs.

You pressed your bare chest against his as you joined in a slow yet passionate kiss. Your tongues danced around one another's and your fingers slipped into his brunette hair.

His erection was pressing against you harder, and you were sure Scott would have a wet spot on the place where your vagina met his boxers.

You were pent up from the week apart. You wanted him.

He pulled his underwear down, freeing his dick from them. You lowered yourself onto him gradually, whimpering once he was finally inside you.

Scott's head lulled back against the headboard when you started to bob up and down on him. His hands guided you from your hips, setting the pace.

You didn't mind doing the work, you wanted to make him feel good. His groans were a testimony that you were doing it right.

You wandered his abdomen, fingers trailing from his chest to his lower stomach. You pinched his sensitive nipples, making him shudder under your touch.

His eyes were closed and his mouth hung open, allowing any noise he wanted to come out. He didn't even bother to keep quiet. He wanted you to know that he was enjoying himself.

After a long week, being with you made the stress melt away.

You were feeling just as good, every time you went down his full dick was inside you. You were making just as many sounds as him, moaning and mewling with pleasure.

It didn't take long before he was twitching inside you, ready to cum.

"Y/N," he moaned out. You could feel it and you were ready.

He released, letting his cum spill out and drip down your thighs. You were close too. You picked up the pace and Scott helped you, bucking his hips as much as he could to meet you.

He hit the most sensitive spot inside you, making you bite down on his shoulder. He kept on with that same motion, trying to hit that sweet spot more.

He succeeded and sure enough you were coming on his dick as well.

You slowed down and eventually stopped, leaving him to rest inside you. You were officially worn out and so was Scott. He rested his head against your shoulder as you positioned yourself to go to sleep. His arms found their way around your midsection and kept you against him.

After a week without your presence, he was once again fully captivated by you.

A/N

This was a request I got on my Tumblr! If you guys have any requests feel free to comment them or message me!