*Beggar (Loki x Reader)*

"Loki please," you whine.

"Stop tempting me." He gives you a pointed look from atop his throne. You're on your knees beside him, pleading for him to fuck you. He was teasing you just hours earlier, whispering about how he was going to fill you up and make you weak at the knees. But then he had business to take care of.

"Loki..." you trail a hand up his thigh and his eyes shoot to you. He doesn't stop you as your hands glide to his growing bulge. His jaw is set but he's aching on the inside. In just fifteen minutes he'll have to meet with officials yet here you are begging for him.

"Maybe if you put in the work I'll help you." His eyes are trained forward, he's not even looking at you. You crawl in between his legs and unzip his pants. His dick stands tall through his underwear. You pull that down too and start teasing his tip. His fists clench on the arm rests, which you can't see. He's completely tense as he waits for you to get started.

You put your mouth around him and start sucking. You look up at him through your lashes and see that he's already watching you. If your mouth wasn't full of cock you would have smiled but instead you start taking in more of his length. His thighs which you were gripping are solid and unmoving beneath you. His whole body was flexed and clenched.

"If you don't hurry this along you won't be getting anything other than a punishment," he huffs. He wanted you, but he was going to act like a brat for fun.

You oblige and start moving faster, adding your hands to the mix. You start moving at such an intensity that he almost lets out a groan. Your head is bobbing up and down on his dick and your hands are taking what your mouth can't. You can tell that he's almost there, just about to-

"Up. Stand before me and strip."

You let his dick slip out of your mouth and stand up. You toss around the idea of taking your time and making a show of getting naked but you know he wouldn't like that. You unwrap your dress, firstly exposing your breasts, then letting the bottom half fall to the floor, unveiling your body. Loki's eyes roam across your body and you can see the desire in them.

"Come pet, if you're so needy get in my lap." He makes a come hither motion to you. You straddle him before lowering your wet core onto his cock. Your eyes flutter at the pleasurable sensation. You already feel like coming but you know you'd get teased for it until the day you die. You were broken out of your blissful state by Loki's voice.

"You simply fall apart for me don't you, you needy little thing?"

"Yes," you mumble.

"Say it louder for me darling. Let all of Asgard know," he purrs.

You say it louder, moaning it as Loki ruts his hips up to meet your movements. He's properly enjoying himself now. It took a minute to warm him up but he couldn't ignore you now. He guides your hips up and down, slamming you onto his cock with such a force it would break a normal being. Your whines and his groaning echo throughout the hall.

You're not even doing the work anymore. Loki is the one moving you, using you to his desire. He was toying with you earlier, he wanted you. But he also wanted you to beg and work for it. Now that you got him wound up he was fully into it.

He was near coming when you got off him and he went right back to his high again. He clenched his teeth and his cum spurted out inside you. He was panting as he quit thrusting and let you take the reins again. You slid up and down his cock, his cum making it even easier to move. You snaked your hand down to your vagina but it was caught by Loki.

"You've done enough my pet." He pushed your hand aside and replaced it with yours. He rubbed circles around your clit, shortening the time until your orgasm came. He was staring straight at you. He wanted to see you come undone for him.

You held onto his shoulders for support and your head fell forward as your body was overcome with that desirable buzz. You slowed before coming to a stop and Loki's arms wrapped around your waist, letting you fall against his chest.

"You must get cleaned up darling," he hummed. You forgot about his meeting. You didn't know how long you were at it but it was long enough that people could start walking through the door any second. You made to get up but your knees failed you. They were sore from kneeling and then supporting you while you rode Loki.

He chuckled and pulled you back onto him. There was a short green glow and in an instant you were back in your clothes. He knew you weren't going to be able to walk. He wanted to see you stumble because of his dick.