*Baby Fever (Peter Quill x Reader)*

*SMUT*

"Quill I want a baby," you pout.

"No you don't. You just have baby fever." He narrows his eyes as he acts like he's focusing on his food.

"You always say that. I know you're scared because of what happened with your parents." You put your fork down and place your hand on his forearm. He purses his lips together and sighs.

"That's a valid reason. I don't want the same thing that happened to me happen to my kid. What if I do something dumb? What if I'm a bad dad?" Even though he was trying to ignore you a moment ago, he was fully into the conversation now.

"Pete, you know that won't happen. Just because your dad was an ass doesn't mean you'll be one too. You're different from your father. I know you Quill. And I know you wouldn't abandon your child." You give him a sincere look as he chews on his cheek. Inside his head he's contemplating your words. You were completely confident he would be a good dad but he wasn't so sure.

His own dad was trying to breed a god and killed many of his kids in the process. He ended up killing Quill's mom because he got too attached and then left Peter on Earth to be taken and raised by Yondu in outer space.

"Do you really think I would do alright?" He was still a little skeptical but you knew you could reassure him.

"I think you'll do better than alright. You'll be an amazing dad, I promise." You gave him a pleading look, trying your absolute best to convince him. His resolve was wavering.

"I don't know..."

"Peter please?" He stared at you for a second before he sighed.

"Okay, we can try and I'll do my best. I just don't wanna be like my old man."

You threw your arms around him, "Thank you."

He rubbed your back and then pulled back with a serious look, "Let's get started." You couldn't hold back your laughter at the contradicting expression and he dissolved into laughter as well.

He didn't even let you finish laughing before he scooped you up into his arms.

"Wait, I'm not done with my food!"

"We're skipping to dessert!"

He made his way through the ship and got to your bedroom and laid you on the bed. Your giggling subsided as he undid his belt and pulled down his pants. For how unsure he was earlier he was really eager now. It must be because he gets an excuse to have sex with you.

His dick is pressing against his underwear, creating a tent. He pulls his shirt over his head, showing his toned abs and chest. For some reason you felt embarrassed, even though this wasn't your first time with Quill. You were the one that suggested this, so why was your face so hot?

Peter saw you turn your head into the pillow, looking away from his body. "Come on baby, no need to be embarrassed now. I'm fully in, we're doing this." He dropped to his knees on the bed and leaned over you. He turned your head towards his and kissed you. "I want this too. If you're having second thoughts we can stop though."

His thumb was running over your bottom lip and he was tipping your head up by your chin.

"No, I- I want to. I just got... flustered."

He leaned back off you, straddling your lap. You leaned up too and stroked his large thighs. It didn't last long because he got up and left the room quickly. Before he returned, slow music started playing throughout the ship. You giggled, remembering his sex ritual. He loved fucking you with music in the background, he said it really got him in the mood. You liked it too, it made the whole thing feel sexier.

He returned and posed at the doorway, flexing his arms and making you laugh. Peter wasn't serious very often, he loved hearing you laugh and making you happy.

He moved to the foot of the bed, dropping the silly pose and focusing on you. You still had your clothes on, and he didn't. He climbed back on top of you and kissed your cheek and forehead. He moved down your body, kissing you through your shirt and shorts.

He reached the waistband and pulled it down, showing him your underwear. You weren't wearing anything special but he didn't mind one bit. He kissed the inside of your thighs, remaining eye contact with you as he did so. The way he looked could be compared to a lion. He was looking at you through his eyelashes, trying and succeeding to look seductive.

You bit your lip as his mouth kissed your heat through your panties. He wanted to warm you up and get you ready before he put his dick in.

He pulled down your underwear and got to work. His hands raised your legs by your calves and he placed them on his wide shoulders. He swirled and flicked his tongue inside you, mixing your juices with his saliva. You were already unraveling, falling apart as he slipped his tongue in and out of you.

He made low noises that sent vibrations throughout your whole body. You made a strangled moan and that was his sign to keep doing that. He worked vigorously and moved even faster, pushing you towards your first release. He handled you with such gentleness it was almost laughable. From the outside he seemed nonchalant and sarcastic but he was really just hiding his soft side.

You were so close to the edge you could feel your walls clench around his tongue. You gripped your thighs as you squirted onto him. He licked the cum off you, taking it into his mouth and swallowing it.

Now that you were warmed up it was his turn. You got off your back slowly, being careful of your tender cunt. Quill was on his knees looking down at you while you pulled his boxers down. You released his cock, which sprang up as soon as it was free.

You moved your head closer, spitting onto the tip of his dick and letting it run down. You circled his tip before you took it into your mouth. You took the rest of it into your mouth, moving in time with the music.

Peter held onto your neck, breathing heavily and groaning. The music was slow and eventually you started going faster than the music, bobbing your head up and down on his cock. You knew he was about to come and you were ready for it, but before he could, he stopped you, pushing on your shoulders to signal to stop. Your mouth left his dick, a string of your saliva trailing from it to your lips.

He was shaking trying to hold back his orgasm and you quickly moved back to your original position on your back. When your head hit the pillows he was already getting lined up. He pushed into your hot pussy, swallowing at the relief he felt when he got moving again.

He started moving back and forth, getting back to his orgasm again. It wouldn't take long and you both knew that. Soon you would be filled up with his sperm, one of them possibly becoming your child.

He didn't want to ruin the experience for you and moved a little slower than he wanted. In just one short minute he was right where he was, ready to release inside you. Right before he let go he looked at you, asking with his eyes if you were really sure. You nodded and closed your eyes as he rutted into you one last time and came inside you. He didn't pull out just yet, ensuring that it didn't leak out.

When he was satisfied he exited from inside you and laid next to you. You turned to his side and put an arm around him. He returned the favor, arms circling around you.

As you had hoped, just a few weeks later you noticed that your stomach was starting to swell.

A/N

I got this request on my Tumblr. If you guys have any requests you can comment them or tell me on my Tumblr @professorrw