*Accidently Calling Loki 'Daddy' (Loki x Reader)*

It started out as soft, loving sex. Which was normal because Loki wanted to make sure you knew how much he loved you and he wanted to make you feel good. Well, it escalated, reaching heights you had never imagined. There was no indication when Loki first inserted himself inside you that he would start being so rough. Not rough in a bad way, but much more intense and fast paced than usual.

He was smashing into you, groaning every time he did so. The whole bed was shaking. A good, sturdy bed was shaking from the force of his thrusts. The headboard was hitting the wall, and surely if you weren't alone everyone in the area would hear.

That sweet spot inside you was hit. Just for a second, but it was enough to make you moan out something you never had before.

The word came straight from your throat. "Daddy." The word was foreign to your bedroom, and not something Loki had been called before. You didn't mean to say it. You had heard it being used in porn before and for some reason that's what you said.

Loki's movements completely faltered. His eyes got big and he stared down at you. All you could do was blink. You were quick to apologize, assuming he didn't like it because of his reaction.

"I- I'm sorry. I didn't mean to."

"It's okay darling. I quite enjoyed it." He chuckled and a wide grin replaced the shock that was previously on his face. He resumed his actions, and you pushed aside your outburst to focus on your orgasm that was right around the corner. Loki was laser focused on you, making sure that you would reach your climax. And you did not long after. The interruption only stalled the rising feeling, but it picked back up immediately.

You moaned again, a higher pitched moan than usual. Taking into account what your boyfriend had just told you, you whined, "Daddy," again. He shut his eyes and relished in the name, loving how it sounded coming out of your mouth. It didn't seem possible but his speed increased even more, but he became more sloppy. It wouldn't have mattered either way, because your climax was there and your cum was seeping out of you.

Loki felt it, heard it in your voice. A grin was plastered on his face. His eyes were still closed but he could imagine that you looked ravishing. Just mere moments later his own orgasm was rippling through him. His cum spurted out, lining your walls with the sticky liquid. He groaned and he rode out his last thrust.

He pulled out but he wasn't entirely finished yet. You were about to turn, but he held you in place, lowering his face to your cunt and licking up the cum dribbling out of you. He swallowed it all, yours and his alike. His little licks and gentle sucks were creating goosebumps all over your body. It was an action that he hadn't done before either. The night was full of new things. You thoroughly enjoyed everything that had happened, and so did he.

An hour or so later you were still lying in bed. You had taken turns showering and you were now cuddled up against Loki, the gentle yet masculine scent of his body wash pleasant in your nose. There was something you wanted to say, but you weren't sure if it was the right time, or if Loki would even agree.

Sensing that you had something on your mind, your boyfriend spoke up, "What's on your mind darling?"

After a second's hesitation and a quick look at Loki's encouraging face you decided to just say it. "Maybe we could try some other new things," you suggested, twirling your hoodie strings between your fingers.

"I think that would be a good idea." He smiled and kissed the top of your still wet hair.

You let out a relieved breath. "Really?"

"Yes. I think we could find many more ways to please each other. There's infinite possibilities and we can try all of them."

"When can we start?" you said. The eagerness in your voice made Loki chuckle. He loved your enthusiasm.

"As soon as you want darling. We have all the time in the world."