*Conserve the Water (Sam Wilson x Reader)*

*SMUT*

After a run all you wanted to do was take a nice long shower. The problem was, Sam, your boyfriend, also wanted to shower. He came up with a solution in no time though.

"Look baby, just get in here with me. Conserve the water," he joked. You couldn't resist his raised eyebrows and cheeky smile. He knew you couldn't. And of course you would give in.

"Fine," you finally conceded. He smirked and nodded his head. You let him go ahead and start the water while you took off your running shoes and got a sip of water. You could hear the water running from down the hall of your apartment.

You walked into the bathroom, expecting Sam to be waiting for you. But no, he was already undressed and in the shower. Through the fogging glass you could see his figure, slick with water. His back was to you, leaving you with an eyeful of his plump butt and toned back.

The door shut with a click, which signaled to him you were finally there. He turned his neck and caught you standing there staring at him.

"Likin' what you see?"

"Mhm." You didn't take your eyes away from his as you undressed. He took you all in as you stripped yourself of the clothes you had on. This time you were the one smirking. "Liking what you see?" you mimicked.

"I'll like it even more when it's in here with me." He opened the door to the shower, beckoning for you to hurry and get in.

You stepped in and immediately had warm water hitting your side. Sam was looking down at you with a lopsided smile. It seemed like he was always smiling, always had something to be happy about.

"Finally, took you long enough," he said over the sound of running water. His hands cupped the bottom of your ass, pulling you against him. Your boobs pressed against the bottom of his chest. You wrapped your arms around his neck to kiss him.

Your mouths moved together, tongues sliding around and exploring the others. The room was already steamy, but it became even more so then.

Sam's big hands slid up and down your slick sides as he pressed against you even more. You could feel his dick against you as he increased the intensity of the kiss. The air was filled with the sound of the water and the "mmm"s that came from your mouth.

Neither of you even cared about actually showering anymore, just feeling each other. That's exactly what you were doing, your hand came in between you and moved down to Sam's cock. His rhythm faltered for just a second before returning.

You moved your hand back and forth, stroking his long member. He too moved his hands to between your thighs. He slid his fingers across your slick folds before entering. Your knees felt wobbly and you had to lean against the glass even more for support.

It was a mix of moans and grunts as Sam fingered you and you pumped him. You were both getting closer to an orgasm but you didn't want to come undone yet. You wanted to feel him inside you, to fulfill your need for his dick. You wanted him to cum inside you and fill you to the brim.

You stopped stroking him so he would focus on your words. "Sam- I- I want you."

He huffed, "I want you too, baby girl." He removed his fingers from inside you to reposition himself between your legs. He easily lifted you up, your back against the steamy glass. He gripped your ass as he lowered you onto his hard dick.

You were already close to an orgasm from him fingering you, but his actual cock inside you would push you over the edge soon. When you stopped pumping him moments earlier he was nearly ready to cum too.

He slid up and down inside you, arm muscles flexed as he held you up. Your legs were wrapped around him and your lips were against his neck, muffling your moans of pleasure. His thrusts became sloppy, some slow and some fast.

"I'm about to cum." His breath was ragged as he continued and when he reached his peak he let himself go inside you. He slowed his thrusts but made up for it by letting a hand slip down there too. He rubbed circles on your clit, helping you reach your orgasm. Your walls clenched and you squeezed your thighs around his torso as you came on his dick.

Your chest heaved as Sam stopped thrusting and eased himself out of you. He continued to hold you up, knowing that your legs would be like jelly. He rested his head against your shoulder as you gathered yourself.

After a minute you finally remembered the purpose of being in the shower, which was to wash yourselves. Once you felt like you could stand you unwrapped your legs from around Sam and stood. His hands still stayed on your butt as you leaned over to grab some body wash. He watched as you squirted it into your hands.

You rubbed them together, creating some bubbles as you did so. You rubbed the soap across Sam's chest, taking your sweet time to feel his hard pecs. He let you wash his whole body before he decided it was his turn. He poured the body wash into his hands and gave you the same treatment, sliding his hands across your body and massaging some areas when he felt like it.

You finished your shower and felt very pleased with how it turned out.

A/N

This was a request I got from AO3 for Sam and reader in the shower. If you want to request something you can comment on here, ask on my Tumblr: @professorrw , or on AO3 where these are posted by the same name!