*Walls Could Talk (Tony Stark x Reader)*

No one suspected that your marriage was arranged. That was how it was supposed to be. You didn't have to be the perfect couple, you didn't even have to really like each other. It was a politically arranged thing between Tony's parents and your parents. Howard Stark and your father, Bleu Y/L/N, made the arrangement when you were both just teens, but you didn't have to get married until you were both out of college and Tony had picked up Stark Industries.

So in 1997 the two of you got married. News of your engagement took the world by storm. You, the daughter of a US Senator, getting married to Tony Stark, a billionaire and businessman.

You had known each other since you were young, and both of you knew you would eventually be getting married. You weren't in love with Tony, and you didn't think he was in love with you either. You actually hated his guts. He had a reputation before you two got married. You knew that he liked to fool around with every girl he met. And you knew how cocky he was. You grew up with him for goodness sakes, he had always been full of himself.

The only bright side of your marriage was sex. Tony had a lot of experience, and he knew how to make women feel good. You knew you had to cash in on that, and when you did you weren't disappointed.

You were only a year into your marriage and things were going okay. Everyone on the outside was fooled and your parents were pleased. But if the walls could talk they would know all the mixed emotions and feelings going on between the two of you. How you would have sex all the time even though you didn't love each other.

---

You were dressed to perfection for the event you and Tony were attending. You were wearing a floor length red gown with a slit that started at your upper thigh, sparkling silver heels, and elegant silver jewelry. Tony was sitting next to you in the limo with his legs crossed. His polished black shoes were bobbing up and down, entailing that he was nervous about something. You didn't care to ask, though you were curious as to why the cockiest man you knew was having the jitters.

His eyes were flitting between you and outside his window and it was starting to annoy you. You sighed and looked at him. "What is it Tony?"

"Um, nothing. It's nothing." He gave you a quick awkward smile and then looked away again, biting the inside of his cheek. You narrowed your eyes at him but turned away once he was focused on something else.

"Actually- Y/N. I want to talk to you."

You took in a long breath before meeting his eyes again. "Okay."

"I know this isn't a good time but I just wanted to know and get it off my chest." He was wringing his hands together in his lap and he had planted his feet on the floor of the limo. He was acting strange. Very strange.

"Go ahead and say it," you said in an irritated voice. He wasn't one to beat around the bush and you weren't about to endure it now. If he had something to say you wished he would just spit it out.

"Do you love me?" he hesitantly asked.

You raised your eyebrows at the brunette man sitting beside you. Out of all the things he could have asked, that was the last thing you were expecting. Why did he care anyways? He knew that you weren't married for love. This was purely because your parents wanted it.

"Tony, you know this marriage isn't about love. I did this for my parents, not because I love you." You felt bad having to tell him that so you soften your voice a little bit.

"So when we're having sex and you say you love me it's a lie?" You could hear the anger in his voice. You didn't understand why he was so mad though.

"I love being with you intimately Tony, I just don't love you emotionally."

All he could do was stare at you. A fire was burning inside him and it was licking at his temper. The words coming out of your mouth weren't what he wanted to hear. But who was he kidding, he knew that you didn't love him. It still stung though. It still hurt for him to have to hear that you didn't reciprocate his feelings.