*Tease (Prof!Loki x Reader)*

You were a broke student going to a prestigious college. Of course that school had the best professors. At least that's what you had heard. But you weren't prepared for one of your professors to be so hot. Compared to your other teachers he was one of the youngest at the ripe age of forty when you were in your senior year.

Everything about him just screamed sex appeal. You weren't one to judge someone solely on appearances but damn, he was fine. He had a sexy British accent and dark black hair and the way he rolled his sleeves up showcased his arms in just the right way. It didn't help your concentration when he wore those tight black khakis that squeezed against his ass.

To help pay for your college tuition you became a teachers' assistant. You did a lot of work for Professor Laufeyson and soon something began to bud. At first it was just friendly banter but then it developed into more. By the end of the school year you and your professor had a secret relationship. It was easier to keep it a secret because you were a teachers' assistant. You could go to his classroom after hours and no one would bat an eyelash.

Over the summer your romance really hit it off. By your senior year you two were still going strong. So strong in fact you would tease him during class. It was blistering hot one day, which gave you an excuse to wear a loose top and a skirt. When you leaned over your desk the top was just low enough that your cleavage would be on display.

When he was doing a lecture and caught sight of your chest his breath would catch and he would falter, then go straight back to teaching. After class though when you came back to drop off papers you knew what was going to happen.

You knocked on the door to his office and he called for you to come in. You stepped into the room which was only lit by the lamp next to him. The lamp shade casted his mahogany desk in an orange glow. His walls were lined with the same material of bookshelves, which were filled with a variety of books.

He was grading assignments but when he saw you he set his pen down and sat back in his chair. He took off his reading glasses and set them down on top of the paper he was previously looking at. He crossed one of his legs over the other and intertwined his fingers in his lap. His polished black shoes were bobbing up and down and tapping on the floor.

He gave you a sultry smile before he started talking. "You're very naughty. I saw what you were doing earlier. Were you trying to tease me darling?"

"Maybe."

He 'tsked,' "I think you'll need to be punished. Don't you agree?"

"I suppose I do." You were looking forward to the so-called punishment. It wasn't actually a punishment at all. He would bend you over his desk and fuck you until you couldn't walk anymore. In your book that was a treat.

"Sassy little thing aren't you? Well, you know how this goes," he said. He picked up his stack of papers and put them in his seat which he had stood from. He set the books in a stack next to his desk and put the lamp on top of it. From the new position of the light it was harder to see than before. The light was still on the ceiling and the sides of the desk, but it wasn't as bright as earlier.

You indeed knew how this went. You walked to his desk and bent over, plump ass sticking out just for him. He walked around his desk and placed a hand against your ass. He let out a low chuckle.

"No underwear darling? I hope you haven't let other people see your tight little pussy."

"I haven't. It's only for you," you said.

"That's what I like to hear."

He rubbed and pinched your butt cheeks before he even went near your vagina. He slotted his hand between your legs and pushed your feet so they would be further apart. He ran his thumb along your folds before he put it inside you. You started moaning as he moved his thumb around inside you.

"Let me hear you kitten," he purred.

You moaned more as he increased the intensity of his movements. He took his thumb out and added two other fingers. He curled and scissored and pumped them in and out, doing everything he knew would make you cum. You were gripping the edge of his desk and he was fingering you so intensely in a few minutes of his cooing and your moaning you were about to reach your orgasm.

"I'm- I'm about to cum."

"Not yet kitten. You've been naughty." He pulled his fingers completely out of you, making a whine come out of your lips.

"Being needy will only make your punishment worse. Do you want me to stop?" he asked.

He had built you up until you were seconds away from coming and then stopped. Of course you didn't want him to stop. You wanted him to put his fingers or dick in your vagina or else you would finish yourself off.

"No. Please- Please fuck me. I'll stop being naughty," you begged.

"You like it when I fuck you?"

"Yes- Yes. Please-" you were cut off by something being pressed against your slit. He had unzipped his pants and lined himself up whilst you were talking.

You pushed the rest of his length in by the time he was fully in you were close to your orgasm again. He immediately started thrusting, fulfilling your need for him. He wasn't going to go easy on you at all. He was already going fast when he started and he had to hold onto your shoulders for support. His balls were slapping against you at every thrust, filling the room with grunts, moans, and the sound of slapping.

Loki himself wasn't the type to last rounds and if he really wanted he could cum quickly. He intended to cum right after you did so when you screamed out he knew it was time. Your cum spilled out and covered his dick, creating less friction.

Just moments later his seed squirted into you. After a few more slower thrusts he pulled out, cum dripping with his and your cum combined. You turned around slowly, trying not to aggravate your sensitive pussy. There in front of you was Loki, who hadn't pulled his pants back up and had his dick just hanging out.

"Why don't you make it up to me and clean this up?" He motioned to his cock and you eased yourself onto your knees. You licked and sucked on his dick until all the juices were cleaned off. When you were finished you stood back up and Loki pressed a kiss to your lips.

"Thank you kitten. Do you want to stay for a drink?"

You stayed for a few more hours and had a drink with your professor until you had to go back to your apartment for the night.