*Compromise (Natasha Romanoff x Reader)*

"Baby please," you pout.

Last week you broke your ankle on a mission and ever since then Natasha had been extra careful around you. She wouldn't let you put too much pressure on it, wouldn't let you walk too much, and was basically taking care of you in general. You were extremely grateful for her until she told you that she wasn't going to ride you.

"Y/N I don't want to hurt you." Natasha crosses her arms over her chest and looks at you. You were laying in bed and she was standing in the doorway of your room.

"But you won't. I know you won't. I want you. I'm hurt and you won't even make me feel good?" You pouted even more, trying to act innocent and hurt about the fact. Being not unable, but not allowed, to have sex with your girlfriend was just unfair.

Natasha narrowed her eyes while she thought it over. She sighed and smiled at you, "How about this... I'll grab these-" she moved to her bedside table and pulled out your toys, "and we can masturbate together. Would that satisfy you, my needy girl?" She lowered herself down onto the bed next to you and raised her eyebrows.

Your lips pursed as you feigned pondering over it. It wasn't what you originally wanted but it would be enough for now. "I guess that's fine." You tried to act as nonchalant as possible but you were truly excited to masturbate with Natasha. "But when I'm healed I want you to fuck me."

She threw her head back as she laughed. Your flat tone of voice while saying such lewd things cracked her up. "Okay, I promise. Now... are you ready to get started?"

"Mhm." Before she handed you the vibrator you pulled her into a kiss. She let out a breath through her nose as she pressed her lips against yours. She pulled back but you gave her one more quick kiss before finally accepting the toy.

You got resettled in your spot and pulled down your pajama pants and underwear. Natasha hadn't started yet and her eyes were glued on you as you stuck your fingers in your mouth to wet them. Your nimble fingers slid across your slick folds for a second before you pressed two inside. While you fingered yourself with one hand the other turned on the wand and pressed it against your clit.

You let your head dip back from pleasure as you worked yourself up. Natasha had finally gotten her pants off and was about to start beside you. She started with her fingers, curling them inside herself and hitting her sweet spot.

She wasn't looking at herself, instead she was watching you, getting off even more by seeing you play with yourself. You were moaning with your head tossed back as you upped the intensity on your vibrator. Your girlfriend was eating it all up. She could cum just from watching you masturbate.

"You like that don't you? You look so cute when you're playing with your little kitty," she cooed.

"Yes..." you moaned.

She smiled and pulled her hand away from her cunt. She could tell you were getting close and didn't want you to cum too soon before her. She replaced her fingers with a dildo. She squirted some lube on it and inserted it inside her, making her moan just like you.

A smile spread on your lips as you continued to fuck yourself next to Natasha. You picked up your pace and started rolling your hips into the motion, pushing you closer to your approaching orgasm. Your hands were busy but Natasha had a free hand and she let it slip over to your heat. In addition to your own two fingers she added one of her own in, coaxing you into your climax.

"Natasha" was the last word that left your mouth before you came.

With the final few curls and vibration your walls fluttered, covering your fingers and Natasha's with your cum. She pulled her hand out when you did and made sure you were watching when she stuck her finger in her mouth and sucked on it. Your mouth parted as you watched your girlfriend in complete awe. She then took your hand and brought it up to her mouth, taking in your cum covered fingers. She licked and sucked on them too as she fucked herself.

You couldn't help yourself and turned on your side to kiss Natasha. As your tongue slipped into her mouth you could taste your own cum. Your heads moved with the kiss, creating a rhythm not too far from the same rhythm your girlfriend was pushing the dildo in with.

She pulled away from the kiss and moaned, "I'm about to cum." You wasted no time to scoop up her dildo when she slowed and stuck it in your mouth to suck off her juices. You licked the silicone toy clean and pressed your lips against Natasha's one more time while your fingers swiped up any remaining cum from her folds.

What was left was on your fingers and you put them in her mouth, letting her once again suck the juices off. This time they weren't yours, but the sight and feeling of her sucking on your fingers was making your knees weak.

Natasha finished licking your thumb clean and walked to the bathroom, pants still around her thighs, to get a warm rag. She sat back down on top of the bed and gently cleaned your vagina. She cleaned herself up too and pulled her panties back up as you did too. She tossed the rag into the laundry bin and wrapped her arms around you as she curled back into bed.