*Home Again (Loki x Reader)*

Loki was obligated to return to Asgard to see his family. You were completely okay with that, you even encouraged it. But what you didn't know was that his trip would be over a month long. He left in late August and it was now October. That was the longest you had ever been apart. It was an understatement to say that you were missing him. And out of selfishness you wished he would return sooner.

After the first three weeks you were used to him being gone. There wasn't anything you could do. There wasn't a way for you two to communicate that you knew of. So all you could do was hope that he would return sometime soon.

You peered outside. It was nine o'clock and it was pouring rain. The sky was a dark grey color and all the buildings surrounding your apartment looked even dreerier. You plopped back down on the couch with your tea and flipped through shows. After nearly two hours of being curled up on the couch there was a knock at the door.

Your eyebrows knit together as you walked over to it. You weren't expecting anyone. You looked through the peephole and low and behold, Loki was outside the door. You swung the door open and before any words were said threw your arms around him.

He chuckled. "It seems as though you've missed me darling." He wrapped his arms around you and kissed your cheek.

You pulled back slightly so you could look at him. "Of course I have! You've been gone forever."

"I know. And that's why I'm back. I couldn't bear being away from you for so long. I dreamed about you every night. Even Thor could tell how much I missed you." Loki kissed your lips and picked you up.

He carried you to your bedroom and laid you down on the bed. You raised your eyebrows as he pulled his shirt above his head.

"What is it? Surely you didn't expect me to be able to wait any longer."

You laughed and started taking your clothes off too. Loki was in such a hurry you knew you would have to tease him. He was completely naked in a flash and his eyes were glued on you. The only thing that was off was your top, and the pace you were going wasn't going to work for him. He 'tsked' and crawled over to you.

He reached for your bottoms but you shooed his hand away.

He let out an exasperated breath, "Darling?" The expression on his face was absolutely pitiful. He looked genuinely hurt which only made you laugh. Loki however was not amused. He had been waiting for his return and now that he was here he was impatient and ready to get to it.

"Darling please. I want to touch you. I want to see your beautiful body and hear your angelic sounds." He caressed your face and gave you puppy dog eyes. You just couldn't resist him any longer.

You threw the rest of your clothes off and as soon as they were his hands were on you.

"Lay down," you said.

He did as you ordered and smiled. He was delighted that you were taking the lead. But with you in the lead that meant that you controlled the pace. With you controlling the pace you could tease him as much as you wanted.

You pulled the lube out of your bedside drawer and squirted some on your hand. You rubbed Loki's cock until it was properly lubricated. He waited with anticipation. His whole body was jittery and tingling because of how excited he was.

You giggled at how alert he was of everything you were doing. He was completely absorbed in you.

"Why are you laughing?" Loki asked.

You smiled and answered, "You look cute when you're needy like this."

"Darling I want you. I think I've waited long enough to be able to have you again."

You rubbed some lube on your vagina and put your legs on either side of Loki's middle. He held onto your hips as you slowly lowered yourself onto his hard cock. The entrance was smooth and painless.

Once his dick was completely inside your cunt you began to move. You started slow and gradually amped up the speed.

Yours and Loki's moans filled the room. You were lucky your neighbors were out of town or else they would have heard you. Even though he was moaning every other bounce Loki made sure to praise you.

"You make me feel extraordinary darling. I can't imagine going another day without you. I'll have to make love to you every day to make up for my absence."

Despite your concentration on the task at hand you grinned at his words.

"You look positively radiant when you smile, love," he said.

His talking died out and was replaced with moans as you reached the peak of your speed. The whole time he was keen on seeing your face but as he neared his orgasm he squeezed his eyes shut. You wanted to mess with him so when you noticed he was about to cum you slowed down. He immediately opened his eyes and looked at you.

"Oh! Oh darling please- please, go faster," he whined. "I'm about to cum, please."

He bucked his hips up and you continued bouncing. After just a few seconds his dick stiffened and released his cum. You kept riding him, trying to reach your own orgasm. Now that Loki had his orgasm he too was focusing on you.

"Come on darling. Cum for me. You look so wonderful when you do." His soft words and thrusting helped you get to your orgasm and just a few moments later your walls squeezed around his cock and that sticky liquid spilled out of you.

You only went down a few more times before you raised up and released his dick from inside you. You reached to your bedside table and pulled a soft cloth from the drawer and wiped the cum off of Loki's dick and your folds.

When you finished with that you laid back down against Loki's side. He wrapped an arm around you and smiled. "I missed you so much."

"I missed you more than anything," you responded.

"I don't think I can be apart from you for such a long time ever again. I'll take you to Asgard with me the next time I go."

Your face lit up and you turned to look at him. "Really?"

"Yes. I'm sure Mother and Father wouldn't mind. It's about time they met the love of my life and the most wonderful woman I know." He cupped your cheek and leaned in to kiss your lips. You beamed at him as you both laid there together.