*Paris (Tony Stark x Reader x Steve Rogers)*

You were living the dream. You were dating Tony Stark and Steve Rogers. Which in many peoples' opinions were the two hottest men alive. And you were inclined to agree. Both of them happened to have feelings for you and they talked it over and approached you. Thank their lucky stars that you also returned those feelings.

Being the girlfriend of one of the richest people alive had massive perks. Like when you, Steve, and Tony went on vacation in Paris. As you walked down the streets of one of the most beautiful cities in the world you received many stares. It wasn't everyday that you saw one woman holding two men's hands. Steve was on your left and Tony was on your right.

You had spent the day looking at all the popular attractions as tourists do before ending the night with a walk. Your heart was filled to the brim with love for your boyfriends that had planned this trip for you. You crossed over a bridge and headed towards the hotel you three were staying at. You walked up to your room, which was a honeymoon suite.

Steve and Tony had a very special night planned. While you were gone they had rose petals and champagne delivered to the room. As you stepped through the doors you were in awe. The ground and bed was covered in scattered rose petals and by the bed was a cart with an ice bucket containing a bottle of champagne.

You turned to Steve and kissed him, then turned to Tony and kissed him too.

"This is amazing," you said.

"We thought you'd like it," Steve said.

You moved forward and trailed a hand across the bed. "I love it."

Tony was by your side in an instant, face on your neck. He peppered kisses along it. "Only the best for our princess."

Out of the two Tony was more openly affectionate. Steve was more on the traditional side and saved the touching for the bedroom. You had no problem with either of the men's ways of showing their love to you. They were pretty different in that area, but when it came to your relationship it was fluid and natural. They could coordinate and get along when it came to you.

"Why don't we get you out of these clothes doll?" Tony asked.

You smiled and turned, giving him access to the back of your dress. He unzipped it as Steve went around to the other side of the bed and started getting undressed. Tony smirked at him over your shoulder when you inhaled. You stared at Steve's godly build. He looked as if he was sculpted by the gods.

He chuckled and crawled onto the bed. You were close enough to the edge that he could be sitting on it and touching you at the same time. Tony had already got the dress off you, leaving your bra and panties intact.

Steve put his hands on your waist and pulled you against him. He was on his knees on the bed, but even then he was taller than you. He kissed your lips and gently squeezed your butt. Meanwhile Tony was behind you getting himself undressed. When said man was finished he got onto the bed next to Steve.

You pulled away and unlatched your own bra. They both watched with lust filled eyes as you stripped. You slid your panties down your thighs and let them pool at your feet before you stepped out of them and got onto the bed. As soon as you were on it both men were latched to you.

Tony had a finger inside you and Steve was sucking your nipples. It was an immediate rush of satisfaction, one that made your knees weak. Tony let out a quiet laugh at the way you reacted. He always teased you for how quickly you would become like jelly, but he secretly loved it.

You gripped Steve arms as Steve added one of his own fingers down there. Tony and Steve both had long, thick fingers and if they combined their techniques you would be coming undone in no time. Just as your moans were starting to get louder they pulled their fingers out and changed positions.

They had you in between them on all fours- Steve was behind you with his cock in your vagina, and Tony was at your front with his cock in your mouth. You couldn't see but above you their hands were intertwined and giving each other support.

If Tony's dick wasn't in your mouth you would be a moaning mess. Instead your moans were toned down and sending vibrations through Tony. His head was tossed back and he was groaning. Steve was at your behind thrusting into you. Because his thrusting had picked up speed in you didn't even have to move your head to go back and forth on the cock in your mouth.

He was the most vocal, egging you on and saying things like, "Yes princess, oh you make me feel so good."

Steve wasn't as talkative but his groans were sound enough to let you know he was having a good time.

Both of your boyfriends had preplanned the night and the exact position they wanted you in for max pleasure for the three of you. And you had to say, you were not disappointed.

It didn't take long for the orgasms to come. You were already warmed up and nearing yours so you came first. You moaned so much that Tony's cock couldn't take it anymore and spurted out cum in your mouth. Steve was the last to cum, but not too much later than you and Tony.

The night finished with the three of you bathing and settling down in bed. That was only the second day of your vacation and you knew the rest of the month would be a great one.