*Dominant (Scott Lang x Reader)*

Scott tries to be sexy. To you he already is, but that doesn't stop him from trying to put on the moves in bed. When he tried to say something dirty it just didn't sound right and would make you dissolve into giggles. Apparently your boyfriend didn't appreciate that and it only made him try harder.

"Come on, wanna ride daddy?" he asked.

"Oh my god Scott stop. I can't take it anymore." You were clutching your sides they were hurting so much from laughing. You were laying in bed and he randomly started saying lewd things in a low voice. His green eyes were trained on you and a smirk was plainly displayed on his face. At least it was until you started laughing at him.

"You aren't helping. I'm trying to be hot. Is it not working?" He was trying to hold back his smile but it was absolutely killing him. He himself felt strange saying such unfamiliar words. It wasn't like him to act like a six foot five mafia boss. Scott was sweet and goofy, not dark and brooding.

"It's not- I hate to break it to you. But I admire the effort." You leaned over and kissed his cheek. He pouted but the smile reappeared on his face when you kissed him.

Right before your face could get away from him he caught your jaw in his hand. "I'm not done trying." His gaze flickered from your lips to your eyes before he pressed his lips against yours. He really caught you by surprise doing that. It was something he'd never done before but you liked it.

His tongue slipped into your mouth and immediately took dominance. You didn't know what switch flipped inside of him but you wanted to find it for next time too.

In no time he was completely on top of you, knees pressing into the bed on either side of your thighs. His arms were flexed and holding onto the backboard at either side of your head. His bulge was pressed against your stomach and you could feel a warm feeling growing in your lower regions.

He was kissing you with such an intensity it left you craving for more. When he pulled back your lips tried to follow his and he chuckled.

"Uh uh uh. If you want me you have to ask sweetheart."

"Scott" was the only word that came out of your mouth before he was kissing you again. The hands that were on his sides had traveled further and were now pressed against his cock through his boxers. He took a sharp inhale when he felt that pressure against him but kept on with his kissing.

You took the liberty of pulling down his boxers and freeing his hard member. With your mouth still focused on his, your hands focused on the length you were now stroking. With one hand you pumped and with another you gently massaged his balls.

When you did that Scott accidentally bit down on your lip and groaned. You smirked and pulled just a few centimeters away. "You like that Scottie?"

He didn't answer because he was still fighting to be the dominant one. Instead of reattaching his lips to yours he started to attack your neck. His hands quit clutching the headboard and came down to your chest. You weren't wearing a bra beneath your nightshirt and he dipped his hands under the fabric and groped your boobs.

You were both fighting for control but with Scott pinching your sensitive buds and sucking on your neck it looked like he would win. You internally decided to let him win this and see what would happen. From what you could tell, dominant Scott was pretty fun.

Scott recognized your defeat and continued further down your body. He made a pit stop to kiss your nipples through your top and went even further to where your pajama pants began. He sat back up and pulled them down agonizingly slow.

You were waiting in anticipation for him to touch your needy core and in effect your eyebrows were drawn together and your bottom lip was in between your teeth. He glanced at you and saw that expression, which egged on his charade. You were giving him the exact response he wanted.

"Look at you sweetheart. You want it so badly," he teased. The roles had officially been reversed and he was now the one teasing you.

He didn't make you wait much longer though, for he pulled down your underwear and put it next to him on the bed. To make his life easier he hooked his hands under your legs and placed them on his shoulders. He had pulled you so high up that his face was less than a foot away from your pussy.

You propped yourself up on your elbows and watched with glossy eyes as he put his mouth to your clit. With the very tip of his tongue he licked it, teasing it. He attached his whole mouth to it and sucked. That warm feeling started to build and in a heartbeat your eyes were closed and your lips were parted.

He didn't suck on your clit for long. He had other business to take care of first. He licked at your folds, getting a taste of you. He then pushed past them and into you. He moved his warm tongue all around your silky walls, curling and circling to his heart's content. You couldn't see him with your eyes closed but the moans escaping your lips were setting his heart aflame.

Your arms were starting to ache and you gave a breath of relief when Scott set you down on the bed.

His act dropped for a second in worry. "Are you okay?"

"My arms were starting to hurt," you admitted.

"I'm sorry sweetheart." He leaned forward and kissed your cheek before he parted your legs once more. He was back on his knees and he was getting ready at your entrance. He moved the tip of his cock along your folds before inserting them past the barrier and into your velvety cavern.

You both release moans at the amazing sensation. Scott rocked back and forth on his knees, gaining momentum as he went on. From the tongue that he had just given you, you were close to your orgasm already. Scott was aware of that but he didn't want to rush you into it.

He thrusted into you and hit your g-spot, sending a loud moan. He took that as a good sign and continued to try to hit that spot, succeeding multiple times until you were damn near your climax. His thrusts were getting sloppier and he was getting worn out but he wasn't going to quit on you. He kept on thrusting and coaxing you with his voice.

"Come on baby. Come on, cum for me." After repeating that and moans in general, sure enough you were there. A higher pitched moan came from your throat and you could feel the nice release wash over you. Scott thrusted more but slower now that you had cum.

He didn't need intense thrusts to get him to his orgasm so he rode it out until he reached his orgasm. He came inside you and sat there for a minute so he wouldn't make a mess. He reached next to him and grabbed his discarded underwear and held it under his cock when he slid it out.

You saw the whole thing and giggled.

He had quit acting tough and sexy and smiled. "What?"

"Nothing, nothing."

"I didn't want to make a mess. I can clean the underwear pretty easily. It would be harder to wash the whole comforter."

You playfully scoffed and pulled him down so he was lying next to you. You rolled over and laid your head against his chest. He wrapped his arm around you and kissed the top of your head.

"I love you Scott."

"I love you too sweetheart."