XLI (somewhat NSFW, my kid can read it though)

He was slightly out of breath by the time he caught up to his boyfriend, and he wasn't sure if that was because of the running or because of something else. Brett was standing quietly next to the path on the grass just outside the little circle of light right before the toilet building. Waiting for him. Of course he was. Eddy looked around him quickly. It was completely deserted, here. Everyone must have brushed their teeth ages ago and gone to sleep in their tents and caravans by now, or still be sitting around drinking beer and cooking buns on sticks at the party Todd had managed to start over by the campfire. 
Eddy didn't say a word, he just took Brett's hand and dragged him around the corner, over the grass to the far side of the toilet building. It was dark here, very dark, but the slight bit of yellowy light coming from a high window above them meant he could just about see where to put his feet. There seemed to be a tall hedge ahead, and he saw that there was a tiny bit of space between it and the toilet building. He thought for only a millisecond before he stepped into that space, never letting go of Brett's hand. Then he pushed Brett into the wall of the building and crashed his mouth into him. 

Oh yes. Oh, fucking yes. Finally, finally he could do what he had wanted to do all day, what he had wanted to do so badly on top of that rock. And as he thought it and closed his eyes he was back there already, his legs dangling once again over the edge of the rock with the glorious vista in front of him, but this time there were no twins and he could finally bend a little bit to the right and claim Brett's mouth. He feverishly thrust his tongue against Brett's, kissing him again and again, and Brett was just as passionate, pushing back, crashing into him, taking all he had to offer. 
"Oh." he moaned into Brett's mouth and Brett pulled him tight to him, never stopping for air, just kissing him with all his might. He ran his hands along Brett's torso, feeling all of him, the firmness of his shoulders, the gentle swell of his pecs, the softness of his belly. He slipped his hand under Brett's shirt and reveled in the silkiness of his skin, running his nails over the soft flesh of Brett's side.
"Fuck." Brett groaned as he moved to stroke his right nipple. "Oh, fuck, Eddy, I want you so much, but this is probably not the place."
Brett was right, of course. There had been people all around the fire, and even if they were pretty well hidden here between building and hedge, what if one of them wandered the wrong way anyway and found them? Yes, they should wait, wait until later when they were in their tent together, safe from any wandering eyes. He pushed away from his love with some difficulty and subtly glanced down his lovely body. Even in the low light he could see the pronounced bulge in Brett's trousers. It made him shiver with excitement.
God, it would be hard to wait, now. But he was an adult, right? He should be able to control himself. Right? So after a beat he leant forward gently, his cheek brushing softly against Brett's, torso against torso, and stood in heaven for just another precious second. Then he gave Brett one more sweet kiss, just at the corner of his mouth, and whispered in his ear. 
"You're right of course, Bretty. So here's what I will do. I'll innocently go back to Todd's impromptu party, eat sausage and drink beer as I sit next to you by the fire and think of nothing but what we are going to do in the tent later."
"Oh." Brett breathed. "W-wow." 

Oh yes. That little groan said it all, didn't it?