CXCII (2nd half NSFW)

"Look, I think it's there." 
Brett pointed to a spot, opposite some tea centre, and wait, was that a little blush, on his cheeks? 
"Okay."
He followed Brett down a set of steps and into the forest. It was getting hot, already, the sun overhead blazing down on them, but the forest around them quickly became denser and denser, until there was nothing but the trail, and the trees all around them, providing them with shade. A little breeze blew through the leaves, tingling Eddy's skin, leaving little goosebumps behind.
"Wow, it's beautiful here." he said quietly. 
It had been very busy at the gondola, but here there was silence, the throngs of people left behind, milling about for tea. 
"Yeah."
They walked on in silence for a while, until they came to the tiniest trail off to the left. 
"Wanna see what's there?" Brett asked him. He had taken his hand, because there was no one here, but he had to let it go now, as they slithered in between thick, luscious branches. "If there's nothing we'll just go back."
They walked for about fifty metres, when suddenly the trail opened and they found themselves in a tiny, beautiful clearing. Flowers Eddy had never seen before bloomed at the edges, and overhead there was the tiniest gap between the thick leafy trees, to reveal the pure blue sky above them. 
"Wow." he breathed.  
"Yeah. Let's sit down a second."
He didn't hesitate, he sat, and crossed his legs. Look, there was no way that Brett could have known this was here, but it was almost like he had planned this. Brett sat down across from him and gave him one of his shy, sweet smiles. 
"Hi." he whispered. 
"Hi." Eddy breathed back. He looked around him, at the dense forest on all sides. The tiny trail that had led them here was behind Brett's back. Surely, if anyone came this way they would hear them? 

He leaned forward and kissed him softly, pressing his lips to Brett's soft, velvety ones. Brett groaned quietly and his lips parted, giving him access, his tongue gentle against Eddy's lips. 
Eddy let his hands wander, down, down. They had time, they had space, and it was like the forest was spurring him on, allowing him this, giving him this. It had been ages since he had touched Brett outside. It used to be by necessity. It was different now, now that they had a choice. 
His hand ran over Brett's t-shirt, over his pecs, his stomach, which quivered as he went, down, down to the bulge in his jeans. He had known he would be hard, of course he was, but still it sent a tingle down his spine, and his own erection grew more. He stroked the bulge quietly. 
"Oh, God, Eddy." Brett moaned softly. 
"Yeah?"
He raised his eyebrows slightly as he eyed his love. 
"Please."
Eddy smiled as he glanced around him one more time and tugged at Brett's belt. He opened it quickly and freed him. 
"So beautiful." he whispered as he leaned forward again, his hand still on Brett's erection, so he could kiss him once more, taking his time, taking in this most perfect of moments. 
Brett moaned into his mouth and his erection twitched against his hand, so Eddy grabbed him and started moving for real now,still gently at first, up, and down, his eyes on his love's face. He knew that face so well, he knew every squint of the closed eyes, every little bit of tension in the lovely lips. He was close, already. He kept moving his hand, speeding up more and more as Brett moaned again, that deep, deep groan that he lived for. 
"Oh yes." he whispered as Brett clamped his hand on his mouth to keep himself from making any sound, as he came hard, spilling his seed on the grass between them.