LXVIII (NSFW)

He had been hardening already, running over the grass with his violin case in his hand, and by the time Brett pushed him against the tree, the bark rough against his skin through his thin t-shirt, his erection was straining painfully against his jeans. 
God, would this passion he felt for his boyfriend ever change? He couldn't imagine it. 
"You turn me on so much." he whispered in a surge of bravery, and Brett groaned. His hand was making its way down his belly and closed around his hardness now. Then he smiled, this beautiful, sexy little smile that made Eddy wild. 
"I can feel that." he whispered slowly, his breath caressing Eddy's skin. "I like that a lot."
Suddenly he let go and pushed his own denim-clad erection against Eddy's, grinding against him. 
"Oh!" Eddy groaned softly, grinding back, finding the friction just there, bucking into him, meeting his movement halfway. He closed his eyes and leaned into the tree. 
"I could make you come like this, you know." Brett whispered in his ear. 
Oh, how Eddy loved it when Brett was like this, with all his natural awkwardness gone, full of confidence for a moment, a moment of pure sexiness. 
Brett's mouth was on his, and there was nothing soft about this kiss, no, it was passion. It was ardour. They ground together again and again and Eddy clawed at the bark of the tree. He was building fast. Would Brett carry on? Was that even a good idea?
"But...  maybe not." Brett whispered then with another sexy smile. "You still have to walk home, after all."
He would have grinned, but Eddy felt almost dizzy with excitement, like all of the emotions he had felt had been transformed into this, into their contact. He really didn't care what Brett would do, as long as he did it. 
Suddenly Brett's hand moved down and opened Eddy's trousers. 
"I want to feel you, though." he breathed. He moved up Eddy's t shirt and his own, and then he freed Eddy's erection and started stroking it between their bellies. 
Oh, but his was heavenly. Brett made sure never to break the contact and it felt so good, so right, so sweet, so true. After a few strokes Eddy moved and fumbled with Brett's zipper, freeing him in turn. Soon he had him in his right hand and started moving, up and down against his own skin. Brett reacted straight away, his eyes clencing shut, his quick breaths audible, the skin of his belly starting to shiver. 
"Fuck... oh... Eddy..." 
Brett's strangled tone turned Eddy on so much he could have come on the spot but no... no... wait a moment. Wait a moment until Brett was there too. 
It felt so intimate like this, so good, skin to skin, hands moving up and down between them, warmth, love everywhere. 
Soon enough Eddy could feel it in Brett's kiss, he could hear it in the tiny groan he let out, he could sense it in the way Brett's belly muscles clenched and unclenched. 
Oh yeah. He was there. 
So he sped up his movement a little more and then he threw his own head back against the tree as he finally let go, feeling the orgasm come from somewhere so deep within and out, out where he pulsed, where he came against Brett's belly and his own, feeling Brett's warmth spilling over his hand at the same time. 

He had no idea how long they stood like that, hands still around the other, bellies still together. It was Brett who made the smallest humming sound in the end, and moved to look at him. 
"I think we've made a bit of a mess." he said quietly, with a small, shy smile. 
Eddy smiled back. 
"I don't care."
"Let go on three?"
"Sure."

They let go and bent forward as if on cue, so they wouldn't stain their jeans. 
"It's not so bad." Brett said then as he looked down, in that humorous tone Eddy loved so much. 
"Nah."
It wasn't, really. Eddy held his t-shirt up and quickly grabbed for his violin case. He had a packet of tissues there, he knew. He took a couple out and stood back up. 
"Here, let me." he said gently, and he quickly wiped Brett's belly with the tissue until he looked like nothing had happened at all. Brett stood silently with his hand on Eddy's shoulder, his belly gently moving up and down with his soft breaths. 
"This is nice." he whispered. "Here, give me a tissue too."
Eddy stood against the tree one more time and closed his eyes while Brett wiped him down in turn. Brett was right. It was nice. 
"Here, you'll do." Brett whispered then, and he kissed his lips very softly. 
Eddy did up his trousers quickly and checked his shirt. There was the tiniest of stains on the inside, but nothing anyone would notice. 
"We'd better go get that Bubble tea then, huh? 
Brett grinned. "Well. This day just keeps getting better and better. Come on, we'll rinse our hands in the pond."