CI (NSFW)

He walked over the faded dark red carpet next to Brett in a haze, his conscious brain left behind, probably somewhere backstage in a wooden auditorium. He glanced around him as they walked through the little hallway that led to the restrooms. He knew them, of course. No urinals, just two seperate stalls, one for women, one for men. His erection was standing up by now, pressing anxiously against the zipper of his dressy trousers, the tent surely clearly visible to anyone who would see them and happen to look down. There was no one nearby, though. Brett quickly looked around him at the empty hallway and held open the cubicle door. 

Eddy hesitated for a milisecond. Their parents were deep in discussion, right? So deep the world around them would hardly exist, he knew that from experience. Plus, they knew there was only one toilet, they wouldn't want to stand in a queue, would they? Before he knew it he was stepping into the cubicle after Brett and closing the door behind him.  

He knew they were taking all the risks, he knew they were being reckless, stupidly reckless. But as Brett's hand brushed over the front of his dress trousers and his erection grew even more somehow that didn't matter anymore. 
"We have to be quick." Brett muttered as he opened his zipper and pulled him out. "Real quick."
"Oh, fuck..." Eddy muttered as Brett's hand closed around him and started moving. He fumbled feverishly with Brett's fly, dizzy with arousal, with Brett's hand making him climb higher and higher. He grabbed Brett, his erection firm under his hand, and he heard his breath speed up. 
Images of the whole evening, of the concert, of the dinner flew through his head as he stood there, allowing the waves to take him over, all the tension and all the passion of the day coming together in that one point, that one beautiful point of contact. 
They rucked up each other's t-shirts as if they had agreed it and stood close together then, kissing hard, the movement carrying on between their bellies until the little groan he had been waiting for rumbled deep in Brett's chest. 
"Oh yes." he hissed as he let go and came, and came, their heads thrown back, their warmths mixing on their bellies. 

Suddenly their movements were rushed, feverish. They really, really had to get back to the table. Eddy giggled softly as he dabbed himself quickly with toilet paper and threw it in the toilet. Brett flushed it and did up his fly in one movement. 
To be honest, Eddy kind of had to pee, but he knew there was no time for that now. He would just have to hold it until they came home. He looked into Brett's eyes and they were jubilant, glittering like stars on a moonless night. Then he winked and opened the door, sliding out and starting back to the restaurant. 
He jumped out too and glanced at himself in the mirror in the hallway. His hair was messy, and his lips were red. He quickly dragged his hand through his hair and followed Brett back to the table.

"Oh, awesome!" he said when he saw the candied fruit in the bowl on the table. He sat down calmly and put one in his mouth. 
His mum knew he loved them, but it would also serve well to hide his swollen lips. 
"Mr. Yang has offered to drive us back home." She nodded politely at Brett's dad. "Which is very kind."
"Of course." Brett's dad replied in his light baritone. "It's no inconvenience at all."
Eddy smiled demurely at Brett's parents while he glanced at Brett out of the corner of his eye. He was sitting there calmly, across the table, looking fine, deadpan as usual. Maybe there was just a tiny hint of colour to his cheeks? Surely no one would be able to tell why, would they? It was hard not to break out in a broad grin, but he held himself in check and answered politely. 
"Thank you, Mr. Yang."

Whoa.
Did they really just do that? Did they really just get away with that?