XC (NSFW - see? Author-san's got your back <3)

There was something about this building slowly, something about the scorching look in Brett's eyes as he sat down opposite him with two plates of rice and sauce, that was making Eddy shiver like never before. His mind kept wandering as well, conjuring little flashes of later, of how they would be together in Brett's bedroom, and he was hard as a rock already. But not yet. No, not yet. He would simply sit here at the Yang's kitchen table fully hard and play Brett's game. He shifted in his seat. 
Oh man. How long was Brett going to wait for? 
He put a couple of spoons of rice into his mouth, but he hardly tasted Mrs. Yang's lovely sauce. His eyes were on Brett the whole time and he could feel his patience expiring. 

Then Brett put his spoon down so suddenly that Eddy startled. He got up with a shock. One look, and Eddy was following him up the stairs, through the landing, into Brett's room. The door closed behind them with a thump, and Eddy had already pinned him, was already kissing him, hard, hot, not a hint of softness anywhere to be found. He knew, somewhere, that they were supposed to be taking this slow, but somehow he couldn't find that setting on the metronome anymore. He pushed his denim-clad erection against Brett's and reveled in the feeling. Then he thrust, once, twice. 
"Eddy. Oh, oh, fuck, Eddy. I... I had a plan..." Brett whispered feebly, his head back against the door, his eyes scrunched shut as he panted loudly and met his every thrust.
"Bretty, oh, I can't." Eddy groaned.
He had lasted this long, he had gone at Brett's pace, but he was lost now, lost in the thrusting, lost in the sensation of owning him completely. A thought pushed itself up at him. 
I want to be as close as I possibly can be to him. 
He pushed the thought away. Not now, now was not the time for thinking, because it was so, so good, and all of his synapses were bursting with all the sensations. He stopped abruptly and stood still, panting into Brett's mouth, waiting for him to tell him what he wanted. 
"Don't stop." Brett groaned so, so deeply, and pushed his pelvis into Eddy's, and Eddy knew he was right there with him, that he was about to explode just the same as he was. He started thrusting again, the orgasm building from somewhere deep, deep within, coming up, up until he almost screamed as he came, and came, pouring himself into his boxershorts as if he were pouring himself into the love of his life. 

They made their way onto the bed as one and they lay there for the longest time in silence, their legs intertwined, their chests calming together. 
"Sorry."  Eddy whispered then. "I seemed to have interrupted your planning."
Brett moved his head away ever so slightly so he could look at him. 
"Please. That was beyond awesome, Eddy. I did want to suck you tonight, though. I wanted to take you, slowly, and see you fall apart under me."
Oh. Eddy blinked once at the boldness. Oh, how he loved this bold, sexy Brett that only he got to see. What if the world knew, huh? He could feel the small crackles already pulling through him again and he grinned softly. 
"I think that could still be arranged." He wriggled against his messy underwear. "We'd need to shower first, though."
There were those lovely, expressive eyebrows again, raising gently and falling back down into their usual spot. 
"Shower, huh? I'll take one with you."