XCIV (NSFW)

How was it possible to be so tired, and yet so wide awake at the same time? The film had long since ended and they had played some games, but really they were just stalling. 
Stalling, so this night wouldn't be over, so they wouldn't be going to have to get some sleep soon. Eddy nuzzled into Brett's shoulder. He might be getting a krick in his neck from sitting like this the whole time but he didn't care.
He yawned quietly. 
"Hmmm." Brett hummed. "When did it get this late?"
Eddy smiled against Brett's shoulder and moved up so he could feel the soft bit of stubble on Brett's cheek with his own. 
"Time waits for no one."
"Poetic. But yeah. I guess we'll have to go to bed at some point."
Suddenly there was a change in him, a twinkle, a nudge somewhere deep down. Eddy forgot all about being tired in about a millisecond.
"I'd rather you do that to me in the bed, later."
Brett's soft words from earlier in the shower pulled through his system again now and Eddy cleared his throat softly. He could tell that Brett felt it too, because he was suddenly sitting up a little bit. Eddy's eyes glanced down. 
"Mmm." he murmured appreciatively. He let his hand wander down. "That's just beautiful."
Brett's breath hitched as Eddy's hand brushed over his lower belly, and rested on the band of his sweats. Brett was growing fast, he could see the outlines of his erection clearly  through the thin fabric. Eddy stifled a moan and suddenly the bed seemed impossibly far away. 
"Mmm." he said again, close to Brett's ear now, kissing the lobe very gently. 
He was going to make this good, real good. 
He trailed the softest kisses all the way from Brett's ear, over his jaw and down his neck. He could feel Brett's heart hammering against his lips and he kissed the soft spot again, licking gently, trailing his tongue down to the edge of Brett's t-shirt. 
"Let's take this off, shall we?" he whispered then, the late hour and the occasion making him bold. 
"Fuck..." was all Brett could muster as he raised his hands so Eddy could take his shirt off. 
He looked at his boyfriend's torso, gloriously sprawled on the couch, looking so good, so soft and yet so firm. Brett's breaths came quick and shallow, and when Eddy bent down to lick his nipple he moaned loudly. 
"Eddy. Oh, Eddy, please."
Eddy kept nipping, licking, taking his time. Brett was hard as a rock, he knew that, but he had made very sure not to touch him yet. 
"Eddy, God, please."
Brett arched his back into the couch, his eyes scrunched shut, and Eddy moved quickly. He opened Brett's sweats and pulled them down enough on the front to free him. 
"So, so beautiful." he whispered again as he ran the back of his finger up and down Brett's length, and before Brett could say or do anything else he took him into his mouth. 
He could feel Brett's fingers clawing at his back, and then suddenly Brett bucked into him, taking him by surprise. He found he didn't mind it, though, because let's face it, was there anything in the world he wanted more than for Brett to fall apart under his lips?
He doubled back down, sucked the tip and swirled his tongue over it again and again. 
"Eddy, ah!" Brett's moan was strangled and suddenly he bucked again, once, twice, and he exploded into Eddy's mouth, his warmth hitting the back of Eddy's mouth, his hands pushing him closer still, drawing his orgasm out. 
Whoa. 
That was so quick, so unexpected, and Eddy swallowed quickly, blinking as he sat back up. 

"Oh my God." Brett said raspily, still breathing fast, little pearls of sweat beading on his forehead. "Are you okay? I'm sorry, I just... lost it."
Eddy swallowed again and he leaned forward so he could kiss his love on the cheek. 
"Of course I'm okay, Bretty. I love seeing you come. I'm fine. Was it... was it good, though?"
Suddenly Brett grinned, with relief and something else. He stroked Eddy's back. 
"'Was it good.'? Seriously? Eddy, that was maybe the best orgasm I've had. Ever. Drawing it out like that over the evening, seeing you play the Prokofiev earlier, while I was still turned on from what we did in the shower... and then what you just did... I mean, wow. I just wish I could have lasted longer."
Eddy kissed his cheek.
"Yeah, we didn't quite make it to the bed, did we?"
"This was better than the bed. But come on, let me take you there, huh?"

He followed Brett up the stairs at the same slow, tired pace from earlier. He was more than a little bit turned on still, but he was so tired that he knew he would fall asleep the minute his head hit the pillow. When Brett opened the door to his bedroom he looked at the wall they had been up against earlier that day, it seemed like a lifetime ago.
Oh, that had been so nice. So very, very nice and the thought he had had then flew through his head again now, about owning him, about being even closer to him. Maybe Brett would like that too? Maybe... once they would have a house, and time together? 
He crashed down on Brett's bed and closed his eyes.