CIXC

It was after three o'clock by the time they were walking back from the nightclub, and they all were more than a little bit tipsy. Eddy grinned happily as he thought of how they had danced to the way too loud music, raucously, making a fool of themselves as a group. Who cared anyway? It's not like they lived here, nobody would ever see them again. The funniest thing had been Ian, dancing some sort of weird line dancing shit with Todd and several Taiwanese girls they had never met before. He was laughing again now, as he thought of it, the sound easily drowned out by the night life around them.
"So, where are we going tomorrow?" he asked Brett, still giggling, because his voice was all off, weird, a bit hoarse from all the shouting, he guessed. It was super funny. 
"Not telling." Brett answered him. His face was all adorable. He was clearly trying to sound very definitive, but instead he just sounded cute. 
"Ah, please? Pretty please with a cherry on top?"
"Nope."
Brett looked so pleased with himself that it was basically silly, but Eddy didn't care. Drunk Brett was adorable. 
"Who's going where?" Todd had turned around and was eyeing them both with a look that was almost serious. 
"Nobody's going anywhere. At least not anywhere you get to know about, Toddy boy." Brett slurred. 
"Oh yeah? Well, 'snot like I care anyway. Imma just going to sleep the whole day, and you can go off and play turtledove somewhere." 
"That would be convincing, Todd, if you weren't pouting like that."

They must have looked really stupid, walking into the posh hotel like that, a group of giggling guys, trying not to be conspicious. But the buzz of the alcohol numbed any awkwardness Eddy might have felt and he even waved at the girl behind the marble reception counter, the one who had checked them in. She smiled back and looked away. 
"I need to take a piss the size of Niagara falls." Todd remarked, just ever so slightly too loudly, and that sent them all laughing again. Eddy pushed the button for the lift and tried to keep himself together. Why was it all so funny? 
"Right, so good night, guys. Try not to sex too loudly." Todd smirked in the hallway. He fumbled around with his key card, dropping it and bending over to pick it up. "Oh, fuck this!" he half shouted as he managed to drop it again. 
"Yeah, you try not to snore too loudly, Todd." Brett retorted. He managed to open their door smoothly, walked into their room triumphantly and pulled Eddy with him. 

"So. We're not allowed to sex too loudly." Eddy giggled. He pointed to the bed. "Whatcha reckon? How loud is too loud?"
"I reckon I need the toilet before I do anything else." 
Eddy smiled at his love's back as he closed the bathroom door behind him. It had been a wonderful evening, and he was sure that tomorrow would be awesome too. What would Brett have planned for them? Was he going to take him somewhere in Taipei? To be honest, he would be fine with being locked in this room with him and hiding out from the world. 
He was actually tired now, suddenly, now that the door was closed, the lights were out and the music was off. He lay back on the bed for just one moment, simply to get his energy back for just a little time longer. It wouldn't hurt, right, to just close his eyes for a second? 

"Eddy?" 
The voice came from very far away, through layers and layers of fog. And he tried to surface, but it was so comfortable, here, it was like he was lying on feathers. And his head was heavy, so heavy. 
Then the voice chuckled. 
"Oh, all right then."
Just before he drifted away completely he felt the hand, as it covered him with something, as it stroked his cheek. 
"Good night, my lovely Eddy."