CXVIII (NSFW)

Eddy held his breath and lay as still as he could. There was no need to wake Brett up, was there? Even if he was growing rapidly into his bed shorts, until he was straining against the shorts and the sheets? Brett needed his sleep, and so did he. 
"Hello." Brett whispered ever so softly. "You awake?"
He moved a little and nodded. 
"Good." Brett whispered again, marginally louder now. He raised himself up and suddenly his lips were very close. "Because I owe you something."
"Of course you don't."
Brett's hands was on his belly, sliding down until he encountered his erection. He cupped it gently. It grew further, into Brett's waiting hand, and Eddy couldn't help the little moan that escaped his lips. 
"You've been lying there, all hard like that, for me, huh?"
Brett's tone was vaguely teasing, in exactly that way that drove Eddy insane. He moaned again and nodded. Brett squeezed him softly, once, twice, and Eddy scrunched his eyes shut to stop himself from coming on the spot. 
Not yet. Please, no, not yet.
He could feel Brett's smile against his cheek. 
"I like that a lot."
Brett pressed his pelvis gently into his upper leg. Eddy knew very well that he was doing that just to let him feel that he was every bit as hard as he was. 
"Bretty..." he croaked, and suddenly Brett moved to be on top of him, their bellies joined, his elbows on either side of Eddy's chest. He kissed him gently and pressed their erections together deliciously. 
"Oh God."
He breathed in and tried to control himself, but Brett seemed to know exactly what he wanted. He moved slowly, real slowly, grinding into him ever so gently and then withdrawing again. Eddy knew now that he would stay there on top of him, that he would speed up in a minute, that he would make him come in his underwear in fact, that he would be able to feel him pulse through the thin fabric of their boxers. The realisation made him dizzy with excitement. Their slow movement was everything, was life, was the universe and the stars. Brett grunted softly and ground gently, again and again, until at last Eddy could take no more. 
"Oh God, Brett, I can't. Please, please."
Brett's mouth was on his, his tongue thrusting into his mouth, dancing with his, lifting him higher, still grinding slowly. Eddy groaned into his mouth. 
He knew it would happen, but still Brett speeding up made him cry out.
"Oh, yes!" 
Suddenly the movement was ferocious, the orgasm coming from his toes and up, building, building, and the knowledge that they were all alone, that they were all safe, was so liberating that he threw his head back and called out Brett's name as he came, and came. 

Brett was heavy on top of him, but a good kind of heavy, their bodies still as close as they could be, the wetness between their groins nothing but proof of how much he loved him. Brett let himself fall to the left, taking Eddy with him, making sure not to break that precious contact as they lay on their sides, face to face. 
"I think the guys may have heard that." he grinned quietly. 
"Oh God."
"Yeah, you said that before."
Eddy scrunched his eyes shut again. 
"Oh, God!"
"Don't worry about it. They'll have to get used to it, because I plan to do this to you a lot."
Oh, how Eddy loved this Brett, this strong, confident, sexy Brett. He loved him just as much in fact as he did small, sensitive Brett, the Brett he had gotten to hold and stroke earlier, before they had fallen asleep. 
"Really?" he whispered. His legs were around Brett's waist, still, and when his erection started stirring again he could feel the immediate response from his love. 
"Yeah, really. In fact, come to mention it..."
Brett's mouth was already on his again, and his hand was sliding down from his back to his belly, stroking gently. And he was lost.