CXLV (NSFW)

For half a second he stared at him, to see if he was serious. Then he pounced. He pulled Brett into the far corner of the room, where no one who managed to wander all the way down the hall would see them. His mouth was already on Brett's, hard, fast. Brett reacted straight away, thrusting his tongue in Eddy's mouth with a deep groan that made Eddy feel like he would explode. 
"Fuuck..." Brett moaned as he pushed Eddy into the corner and kissed him again. "Fuck."
Somewhere, deep down, Eddy knew the door wasn't locked. But right now, there was nothing he could do about that. He needed this, needed it like air, like water. More than water, in fact.  
Brett's hand on his crotch made him cry out. 
"Oh please." he begged. "Please, Bretty."
Brett grinned, one of his sexy, sexy grins, and all Eddy could do was stay upright and simper. 
One more kiss, and Brett dropped down on his knees. Eddy could see him glancing to the door, then he opened Eddy's jeans in one movement and yanked down his boxers. 
Brett's mouth, around him, was the best feeling ever, in the history of the planet. Him moving, up and down, up and down, even better. Eddy's hands were in Brett's hair and his eyes were on the practice room ceiling. Somehow doing this here made everything even hotter, and he could already feel the orgasm building from deep, deep down. He raised his right hand quickly and clamped it over his mouth.
Don't make a sound. Keep it contained. 
"Bretty!" he groaned harsly, and he lost all feeling of self as the waves overtook him and he came, and came, only vaguely aware of Brett kissing his belly and standing back up. 
Brett grinned quietly and pushed his pelvis into his side, so he could feel exactly what this had done to Brett. Eddy opened his eyes and tried to focus back on the world. 
"Hi." Brett said against his cheek.
"Oh my God." Eddy managed, and Brett grinned again. 
"You enjoyed that, did you?"
"Wow."

Brett's erection pressed eagerly against his hip, and now it was Eddy's turn to glance to the door. Did Brett want him to? Right now he wasn't sure. He knew how much Brett liked waiting, liked building the anticipation. 
"Er... do you... er..."
Brett suddenly looked all bashful, and a huge loving smile spread on Eddy's face. 
"So, that's a yes, then?" 
Another glance to the door, but it was all quiet out there. 
"Yeah, maybe. I don't want a repeat of a couple of nights ago, this evening." Brett said shyly, and all the synapses in Eddy's body lit up as one. 
He knew exactly what Brett meant. If he didn't suck him now, he would be so turned on tonight that they wouldn't be able to... experiment. 
Oh wow. 
Oh, this changed everything. And how was he even going to focus on the rest of the day now? 
But Brett's gentle push against his hip pulled him back into the now and he smiled again as he glanced to the door one last time, before dropping on his knees and opening Brett's fly. 

He would never have expected, before, how much he loved doing this. How much he loved pulling down Brett's underwear, pulling out his erection, glancing his fingers over it. How he loved the feel of him in his mouth, the firmness of it, the soft silkiness of the tip. He doubled down, sucked and moved up and down. 
Brett was already quivering. He wouldn't be long, Eddy knew. 
He squeezed Brett's bum cheeks with both hands. That bum, that later tonight... but no, not now. He pushed the thought away and focused back on the silky feeling. 
"Hmmm..." he hummed as Brett fell apart hard under him, his muscles tensing and relaxing under his hands, his sticky warmth flowing into his mouth. He kept sucking him until he could feel Brett starting to relax. Then he let go and pressed a kiss to his belly.
"So awesome." he whispered against the soft skin.
"M... my God." Brett said shakily as Eddy pressed another kiss and did up his jeans for him. He got up and pulled him tight for just a moment. 
"Yeah." 
He wanted to hug him so badly now, wanted to stand against him forever, melt into him. But he only allowed himself the one second, before waggling his eyebrows provocatively and pushing away. Brett was still leaning against the wall, looking like he could hardly hold himself upright. Walking to his violin case and opening it was nothing short of a victory lap. 
Not that he would be able to play for shit, now. He was way too wobbly. But they were safe, right? They had made it, and the relaxation spread through him hard. 
And now he knew what he had to look forward to tonight as well... his world was looking all rosy.