XLVIII (NSFW)

"Fuck." Eddy breathed as all the drama and all the angst were replaced by fire, by crackles that flew through his fingertips as he kissed him, as he held him. 
"Mmm." 
 There was no time for thinking now, there was no time even for realising that it was day, that it was hot in the tent, their friends were just outside and could probably hear everything they were doing. He didn't care, couldn't care, all he wanted was to be as close as he possibly could be to Brett. His hand was already sliding down over Brett's torso, past the button of his shorts. He could help but groan when his fingers slipped over Brett's zipper and he was like a rock. 
"Oh Bretty..." he whispered in his boyfriend's ear, his soft voice laced with the fire inside him. 

With a shock he sat up and straddled his love, leaning forward over him so his weight was resting on his elbows and his own erection was against Brett's. Then he started moving, slowly at first, throwing his head back at how good it felt. 
Oh, it was so different like this, like he was taking him, somehow, instead of being the one taken, now that he set the pace, slowly, andante con brio. 
Brett's hands were under his shirt at his back, clawing at him, his nails dragging over his skin so it was almost painful, and it was all he could do not to cry out in pleasure. 
"Oh fuck, Eddy, faster, faster, please." Brett moaned softly under him. "Please." 
Brett's strangled words made him so hot he had to scrunch his eyes shut and still for a second so he wouldn't come on the spot. 
No, not yet. Not yet. More of this delicious friction, first. 
As he stilled he could see what would happen, he knew how awkward coming out of the tent would be but he didn't care, and he forgot all about it the second he started moving again. 
Every time he moved up and down it was like that beautiful electricity flew from his erection, up his spine and back again. He was speeding up now, all the way to allegro con fuoco, he couldn't hold himself back anymore, Brett's soft moaning egging him on, and he could see it written all over Brett's face. He was about to come already. Up, down, up, down, and he lost all sense of self as his orgasm built, no way to stop it now, and he knew he was making a noise but he just couldn't help it as he came, and came, pouring himself into his underwear like he was pouring himself into his boyfriend. 

"Fuck." he whispered as he collapsed onto Brett, sticky everywhere with the heat in the tent and the semen in his shorts. "Oh, fuck." 
Brett's eyes were glittering like never before and he kissed him again, softer now, gentler, while for just a moment the outside world simply did not exist. 

"You know what?" Brett whispered after that moment that could have easily been an eternity, his breath gently caressing Eddy's cheek. 
"What?"
"Who cares what happens as long as we can do this?"
Eddy grinned. 
"You make a good point."
He sat up. God, it really was hotter than hell in this tent and he knew they couldn't stay, they would risk heat stroke if they did. He eyed the little stack of underwear in the corner of the tent. Could he just wipe himself clean and change? But when he looked down at Brett he saw the wet spot. 
"Fuck, we'll need a shower, won't we?"
Brett grinned. 
"Yeah. That won't be awkward at all, will it?"
Eddy shook his head resignedly. 
"To be honest, I think they probably know what we've been up to."
"Uhuh." Brett shrugged. "Don't worry about it. Come on, grab your stuff and we'll just make a run for it, yeah?"

Make a run for it? He could do that. He quickly picked up his towel and his soap, some underwear and his clean shorts and a t-shirt. 
They were both giggling by the time they opened the zipper, ignoring their friends completely and running at full pelt towards the toilet building.